Attractive guys on here... do you ever get called ugly?

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,224
Reputation
3,169
I feel like good looking people get called ugly more than ugly people lmao. At least from what I've heard
 

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
6,174
Reputation
5
UglyNormalFag said:
I feel like good looking people get called ugly more than ugly people lmao. At least from what I've heard
Yeah, no.

If an attractive guy gets called ugly, he's not attractive. He was just an averagecel. That means some would think he's ugly, others would think he's good looking.
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,224
Reputation
3,169
whywoulditmatter said:
UglyNormalFag said:
I feel like good looking people get called ugly more than ugly people lmao. At least from what I've heard
Yeah, no.

If an attractive guy gets called ugly, he's not attractive. He was just an averagecel. That means some would think he's ugly, others would think he's good looking.
Dude people call people shit out of jealousy or just to get under their skin... or just joking. Ugly people don't actually get called ugly. Not to their face at least lmao
 

Magic

Chad
Joined
Dec 5, 2015
Messages
4,518
Reputation
7
UglyNormalFag said:
whywoulditmatter said:
Yeah, no.

If an attractive guy gets called ugly, he's not attractive. He was just an averagecel. That means some would think he's ugly, others would think he's good looking.
Dude people call people shit out of jealousy or just to get under their skin... or just joking. Ugly people don't actually get called ugly. Not to their face at least lmao
:giggle: An aspie will not understand this so why bother
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
10
UglyNormalFag said:
whywoulditmatter said:
Yeah, no.

If an attractive guy gets called ugly, he's not attractive. He was just an averagecel. That means some would think he's ugly, others would think he's good looking.
Dude people call people shit out of jealousy or just to get under their skin... or just joking. Ugly people don't actually get called ugly. Not to their face at least lmao
lol people call other people ugly all the time.
 

Magnus

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
15,081
Reputation
21
whywoulditmatter said:
UglyNormalFag said:
I feel like good looking people get called ugly more than ugly people lmao. At least from what I've heard
Yeah, no.

If an attractive guy gets called ugly, he's not attractive. He was just an averagecel. That means some would think he's ugly, others would think he's good looking.
I think Sean O'Pry is ugly
 

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
6,174
Reputation
5
UglyNormalFag said:
whywoulditmatter said:
Yeah, no.

If an attractive guy gets called ugly, he's not attractive. He was just an averagecel. That means some would think he's ugly, others would think he's good looking.
Dude people call people shit out of jealousy or just to get under their skin... or just joking. Ugly people don't actually get called ugly. Not to their face at least lmao
I've never heard Chad Thundercock EVER get called ugly, EVER. I've been called ugly several times in my life, especially by women, or by Chad's back in high school. I don't get called ugly now, no, but that's worse because now I'm not ugly...I'm worse. I'M FUCKING AVERAGE. AN AVERAGECEL.

A NON EXISTENT AVERAGECEL WHO WILL NOT WOW ANY WOMEN. IF I WAS UGLY I CAN WOW FEMALES WITH MY UGLINESS. I don't even have THAT going for me.
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,224
Reputation
3,169
FireHaze said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Dude people call people shit out of jealousy or just to get under their skin... or just joking. Ugly people don't actually get called ugly. Not to their face at least lmao
lol people call other people ugly all the time.
I've never seen an actual ugly person (sub-4) get called ugly but seen plenty of average-cels and decnet looking people get called ugly. They just shrug it off though cause they know they aren't
 

Veuve

Slayer
Joined
Oct 4, 2015
Messages
2,943
Reputation
0
like, to their face? does that happen to anyone IRL?
 

Magic

Chad
Joined
Dec 5, 2015
Messages
4,518
Reputation
7
Would the smart kids tell the dumb kid, "you're so dumb!!" Or would they say, being smart doesn't mean anything.
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,224
Reputation
3,169
Veuve said:
like, to their face? does that happen to anyone IRL?
Yeah this guy who I hardly know called me and my friend ugly today LOL he's a 6.5 and I'm a 6. It hurt at first but then I was like "if I was really ugly or he thought I had an ugly feature or two he wouldn't have said anything"
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
11,189
Reputation
1,126
Magic said:
He was asking the attractive guys on this forum. 
U wudnt be included on that list.
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
me neither but still u made urself look foolish there.
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
 

Magic

Chad
Joined
Dec 5, 2015
Messages
4,518
Reputation
7
zyzz007 said:
Magic said:
He was asking the attractive guys on this forum. 
U wudnt be included on that list.
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
me neither but still u made urself look foolish there.
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
I am attractive
[hr]
UglyNormalFag said:
Veuve said:
like, to their face? does that happen to anyone IRL?
Yeah this guy who I hardly know called me and my friend ugly today LOL he's a 6.5 and I'm a 6. It hurt at first but then I was like "if I was really ugly or he thought I had an ugly feature or two he wouldn't have said anything"
Probably right but this is the definition of coping lol
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
11,189
Reputation
1,126
Magic said:
zyzz007 said:
He was asking the attractive guys on this forum. 
U wudnt be included on that list.
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
me neither but still u made urself look foolish there.
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
I am attractive
:cage2:
:cage:
saw ur pic boyo, ur fucking uglier than even me. So ur def not attractive.
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,224
Reputation
3,169
Magic said:
zyzz007 said:
He was asking the attractive guys on this forum. 
U wudnt be included on that list.
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
me neither but still u made urself look foolish there.
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
I am attractive
[hr]
UglyNormalFag said:
Yeah this guy who I hardly know called me and my friend ugly today LOL he's a 6.5 and I'm a 6. It hurt at first but then I was like "if I was really ugly or he thought I had an ugly feature or two he wouldn't have said anything"
Probably right but this is the definition of coping lol
Not really.. I'm a 6 and he's a 6.5. It's not coping to say we're not ugly
 
Top