• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Attractive girls are very, very rare

modified

hairloss expert
Girls on par with the ones we generally masturbate to are incredibly rare. I went out to a popular bar tonight in my big city with some friends. The only significantly attractive girls I saw were employees (bartenders) who were hired to be hot.

Pretty much every other girl there was some combination of fat, old, ugly, heavy boned, tall, or awkwardly shaped.

The only girls I wanted to bang were the bartenders who were 7-8/10. Plus maybe 2-4 other girls. All the rest of the girls were pretty gross looking.

This matches my experience from when I used to do cold approach by the hundreds in clubs. I would generally find in a popular club of a few hundred people there would only be maybe five or at most ten 7-8/10 girls.

It's no wonder it's pretty much impossible for anyone but Chads to get these girls. I think we underestimate how rare attractive girls actually are.

They're only getting rarer too as the obesity epidemic fattens more girls up every day.

FireHaze

Megastar
Of course they're rare. I'd even argue that an all natural 8+ woman (i.e no makeup) is rarer than an 8+ guy but as long as they have vaginas they don't need to be attractive.

Lorebin

Regular
I see a lot of good with good faces but slim, good shape is pretty rare.

allindaeyes

Banned
Truely hot girls arent at a club bro. They are chilling with friends or their SO in a quiet area or an exclusive party, maybe having a nice dinner.

Also I've said this before but 8s are like 2% MAX of the population in DEVELOPED and rich areas. For both genders though I think these days its rare for men to be good looking

i consider 7+ LTrable

modified

hairloss expert
allindaeyes said:
Truely hot girls arent at a club bro. They are chilling with friends or their SO in a quiet area or an exclusive party, maybe having a nice dinner.

Also I've said this before but 8s are like 2% MAX of the population in DEVELOPED and rich areas. For both genders though I think these days its rare for men to be good looking

i consider 7+ LTrable
That's bullshit. 7+ girls go to nightclubs and bars just like all girls. They're just rarer and almost universally have some tall buff 7+ Chad on their arm the whole night.

You're right about 8+ being around 2% or so I think though. 7 I feel like is maybe 5% of the population. Also quite rare.

Currycel

Regular
Depends where you live. In the US yes. In eastern europe no.

Chad

Joke
just lol buddy boyo said:
For girls age 16-maybe 30 at most

top ~13% are 7+s
top ~2% are 8s

it follows a standard normal distribution curve

5s and lower have no sexual attraction for me, and to be a 6 in the USA all you have to do is not be overweight.

What about for guys??

Chad

Joke
Chad said:
What about for guys??

probably pretty much the same, except we are judged on a lot more factors, and only very high 6s start to even be VISIBLE to women as a sexual option.
What I consider a 5 (slightly overweight female with average face, top 50%) doesn't create any sexual desire in me, most females feel the same way about men who are even just making the top 20% (high 6s). 
What I consider a 6 (cute reasonabally slim girl) would fuck if it's not too much trouble, most females feel the same way about 7 (top ~10% guys) (Hmmm, I GUESS I wouldn't mind fucking him if he took me out on a date and chased me, etc.)
What I consider a 7 (actually high quality beautiful girl, willing to LTR/work to get) most females feel the same way about a very high 7 or 8 guy
Fuk buddyboyo i thougt 7 was like top 20%   for guys.

i disagree.
90% of young women are atleast cute due to makeup and estrogen overexposure. its fucking easy to be sexually dismorphic as a woman...

springfield

Banned
How can you be angry at girls being hypergamous when you're doing the same thing.

The Big Dipper

Regular
Chad said:
probably pretty much the same, except we are judged on a lot more factors, and only very high 6s start to even be VISIBLE to women as a sexual option.
What I consider a 5 (slightly overweight female with average face, top 50%) doesn't create any sexual desire in me, most females feel the same way about men who are even just making the top 20% (high 6s). 
What I consider a 6 (cute reasonabally slim girl) would fuck if it's not too much trouble, most females feel the same way about 7 (top ~10% guys) (Hmmm, I GUESS I wouldn't mind fucking him if he took me out on a date and chased me, etc.)
What I consider a 7 (actually high quality beautiful girl, willing to LTR/work to get) most females feel the same way about a very high 7 or 8 guy
Fuk buddyboyo i thougt 7 was like top 20%   for guys.

You thought 1 in every 5 guys was a 7?

dwarf

Joke
take the makeup off, pushup bra, tight jeans, and they are all ugly af

modified

hairloss expert
chadD24 said:
Browcel said:
Tons of hot girls at my uni

this dunno wtf op is talking about. he must live in a ghetto

I'm talking about walking down the street during a street festival in any multimillion person city. Or going out to an average bar in a multimillion person city.

the middle is 6.0
being the lowest 7.0 is like top 15%

The problem is obesity has ruined the standard deviations. It is no longer a true bell curve. Being fat automatically deducts one point from women minimum. And being a fatty is damn near universal now.

If women were thin like they were in the 1970s, it would look like this:

But they aren't.

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
This proves that you autist never step outside. hot girls are EVERYWHERE, they just are not attracted to ugly incels.