- Jan 24, 2016
Attraction is neither in the eye of beholder nor exclusively based on physical qualities. Things like 'chemistry', 'it just clicked', 'the only one' are all bullshit. Here are some evolutionary insights into why women are looking for certain traits in men both consciously and subconsciously.
1. Short midface and high fWHR - attractive to females because looks more threatening and dominant to other males.
2. High, prominent cheekbones - More chances to withstand the pressure and punches of other men, thus increasing ones fighting ability for survival and mating. Also increases fWHR.
3. Strong, prominent jaw - More versatility eating larger pieces of food (meat, vegetables...), a more powerful and larger-surface area bites during hand-to-hand combat (just look at how other primates fight: they use arms and torsos primarily, but they also bite).
4. Tall and well built bone structure - Taller equals more intimidating to other potential rivals, also on average physically stronger. Good bone structure - harder to break (falls, fights, wear). The taller and bigger the body, the deeper and more ground the voice. That is why women like low-pitched warm and dominant voice in men.
5. Women also say they are attracted to funny men, but that is not really true. Clown, casual fun men do not attract women but merely entertain them. What they are looking for is resourceful, smart, witty and cunning fun. Such kind of fun is directly correlated with survival out in the wild. Being able to find and provide solutions to rapidly arising problems is key to the survival and success.
and much more...