• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Attraction and Race

Important Definitions:

• Nigger: Trashy Individual, usually Arab, American Indian, African, or Russian. Autists and rednecks are here too alot.

• White: For this discussion this is ALL Negroids Mongoloids and Caucusoids. This includes plenty of people I would call niggers. Hispanics are caucasoid (spanish/portugues), mongoloid (Amerericn Indian), Negroid (slaves) blend and can fit into either whites or blacks situationall, but are usually white niggers.

• Negroid: Dark, African Race, and Arab i think.

Whites and Negroids evolved seperately. 

• Whites: Living in more harsher climates with winter and required farming made whites smarter. They also interbred with neanderthals which negroids did not. Whites quickly evolved to be smarter and less physically fit.

• Blacks: Evolved in the dangerous flatlands and jungles and deserts of africa. They needed more physical strength and indurance. They are basically genetically jocks.

Because of this imbalance, rapid evolution led to both races being significantly different from the species they both evolved from:

• Whites are naturally drawn to the more physically appealing blacks, because females have bigger curves and males have more muscle and bigger cocks.

• Blacks are attracted to whites because of their rare and valuable (from negroid perspective) intelligence.

As such I theorize that natural psychological factors are leading to a mearging of the races. There is a strong draw for blending the races. I think blacks gain much more from this. Personally I think this is wrong and any interracial dating should not result in natalism. Use eggs or sperms donation to avoid crossbreeding.

Benefits:

• White Male: You get a curvy dumb bitch to cook and clean.
  • White Female: You get a ultrachad... (but i guess its what they want basically)
  • Black Male: You get a woman who might be smarter than you and give your offspring chance at smart
  • Black Female: You get the ultimate provider, much beyond your own race.

Timbuck2

Joke
You are right about one thing.

Blacks are the only race with no Neanderthal DNA hence why they are considerably less intelligent than everybody else.

Neanderthals invented the wheel and discovered fire. Sub-Saharan Africans had not seen a wheel until Portuguese contact in the 16th century.  

I'm sort of baffled when I hear blacks refer to whites as Neanderthals as if that is a negative thing. But then again, their IQ is so low I shouldn't even be surprised.

just lol buddy boyo said:
You forgot about asians
Asians are furthest along in the evolution towards becoming high quality non primitive Post-homo sapien sapiens
Asians are the closest to ascending

Racially they are mongoloids which I mentioned. They have their own niggers including American Indians. IQ wise they aren't much different from caucasoids and I'd say semitics (jews, type of caucasoid) are smartest though.

igesio said:
Stupidest theory I've ever heard

Neotenic (paedomorhpic) = ascended

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen's_rule
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bergmann's_rule

1. Care to explain anything? I know autists have trouble giving context...

2. Yes, equatorial species are lankier than their more rotund polar counterparts. Go far enough north and you have snowniggers like eskimos who are also just nomads.

3. Where is your disagreement???

4. Lol nigger (its edgy to say nigger apparently)

igesio

Banned
Your theory is stupid. Evolutionary speaking, people should be attracted to their own race. Fat asses, curves, muscles, height, high IQ etc isn't advantageous in all environments (why else would they evolve differently then, duh).

Also another argument against your theory is that it had been proven that race doesn't matter to attracting women, as long as you are good looking. This is because our attraction senses haven't evolved that far yet.

Jews may be slightly smarter than asians but jews use their intelligence for greed and manipulation.
Asians use their intelligence for technology and ascention.

Semitics (Jews) are by far the most represented race receiving nobel prizes. Go back to Hitler (joke).

igesio said:
Your theory is stupid. Evolutionary speaking, people should be attracted to their own race. Fat asses, curves, muscles, height, high IQ etc isn't advantageous in all environments (why else would they evolve differently then, duh).

Also another argument against your theory is that it had been proven that race doesn't matter to attracting women, as long as you are good looking. This is because our attraction senses haven't evolved that far yet.

The theory I put forward is that whites and negroids both evolved so quickly that our sense of attraction is in the middle of the split ancient race we come from. It would therefore make sense that we would be attracted to our opposites to return to the norm. Obviously we are USUALLY (not in this case) attracted to our own species, hence why bestiality is rare outside of mrz.

It's kinda like your saying that men should be attracted to men who have more in common genetically than women. Evolution doesn't work that way budbdy.

igesio

Banned
DeepthroatSlayer said:
The theory I put forward is that whites and negroids both evolved so quickly that our sense of attraction is in the middle of the split ancient race we come from.
Yes this is true. Sluthate has proven that race does not matter for attraction.

"] It would therefore make sense that we would be attracted to our opposites to return to the norm. [/quote] No. The ideal is to be attracted to your own race. We evolve for a reason said:
It's kinda like your saying that men should be attracted to men who have more in common genetically than women. Evolution doesn't work that way budbdy.
Do you even know how evolution works? Sexual life forms are attracted to the most fit (most likely to survive and reproduce) mate. For females in Africa, these criteria are tall stature, fat asses and low IQ. For females in the North, these criteria are shorter limbs, high IQ and fairer skin. When did I ever say people are attracted to close-resembling genetic or phenotypic make-ups? If this were true, incest would be popular. However it has been proven that incest is not only a social taboo, but also naturally prevented by both physiology and psychology.

igesio said:
DeepthroatSlayer said:
The theory I put forward is that whites and negroids both evolved so quickly that our sense of attraction is in the middle of the split ancient race we come from.
Yes this is true. Sluthate has proven that race does not matter for attraction.

"] It would therefore make sense that we would be attracted to our opposites to return to the norm. [/quote] No. The ideal is to be attracted to your own race. We evolve for a reason said:
Do you even know how evolution works? Sexual life forms are attracted to the most fit (most likely to survive and reproduce) mate. For females in Africa, these criteria are tall stature, fat asses and low IQ. For females in the North, these criteria are shorter limbs, high IQ and fairer skin. When did I ever say people are attracted to close-resembling genetic or phenotypic make-ups? If this were true, incest would be popular. However it has been proven that incest is not only a social taboo, but also naturally prevented by both physiology and psychology.

Lol at your racial incest fetish. Clearly you are attracted to incest even though you know you shouldn't, and are justifying your racial incest.

igesio

Banned
I am done talking to you since it is evident that you can't fucking read

igesio said:
I am done talking to you since it is evident that you can't fucking read

Cya later kiddo. Enjoy being bluepill.

(>Lol I'm not incesting
>Performs racial incest)
actions speak louder than words

Eh, I don't know about you guys but so long as a girl is cute, I'm in. I would be considered uhhh... white?

This girl looks exactly like my last ex but healthy and not a pill addict.

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Timbuck2 said:

Blacks are the only race with no Neanderthal DNA hence why they are considerably less intelligent than everybody else.

Neanderthals invented the wheel and discovered fire. Sub-Saharan Africans had not seen a wheel until Portuguese contact in the 16th century.  

I'm sort of baffled when I hear blacks refer to whites as Neanderthals as if that is a negative thing. But then again, their IQ is so low I shouldn't even be surprised.

Even Blacks have Neanderthal DNA lmao you retard. All human populations except of African pygmies have Neanderthal DNA.

Melanesians even have Denisova DNA and Denisova was a close relative to Neanderthals.

AdolfHitler said:
Timbuck2 said:

Even Blacks have Neanderthal DNA lmao you retard. All human populations except of African pygmies have Neanderthal DNA.

Melanesians even have Denisova DNA and Denisova was a close relative to Neanderthals.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Modern Europeans have a minimum of 4% DNA from Neanderthals = Whites who are the descendants of the Cro-Magnons.  East Asians have 2% DNA from Neanderthals = the Oriental racial groups.  Black Africans have no DNA from Neanderthals = African blacks.  It appears that Australian aborigines do not have any Neanderthal DNA either, so they are also archaic Homo Sapiens from Africa[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]”[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.dailystormer.com/dna-proof-of-racial-differences-more-facts-come-to-light/[/font][/SIZE]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Even the most ridiculous liberal estimates put negroid neandethal DNA at 1/4th that of caucasoids and mongoloids. Fucking moran.[/font]

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
DeepthroatSlayer said:
AdolfHitler said:

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Modern Europeans have a minimum of 4% DNA from Neanderthals = Whites who are the descendants of the Cro-Magnons.  East Asians have 2% DNA from Neanderthals = the Oriental racial groups.  Black Africans have no DNA from Neanderthals = African blacks.  It appears that Australian aborigines do not have any Neanderthal DNA either, so they are also archaic Homo Sapiens from Africa[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]”[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.dailystormer.com/dna-proof-of-racial-differences-more-facts-come-to-light/[/font][/SIZE]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Even the most ridiculous liberal estimates put negroid neandethal DNA at 1/4th that of caucasoids and mongoloids. Fucking moran.[/font]

Didnt I say that you fucking retard. Subsahara african niggers have also low level Neanderthal admix. Read here:

https://www.newscientist.com/articl...witter.com&utm_campaign=buffer#.UvEBRLQr2zBly

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
Jews may be slightly smarter than asians but jews use their intelligence for greed and manipulation.

No. Asians invent nothing...they have no creativity. Jews actually make advancements....but they do ruin societies with their influence and power.

Check Japan's best inventions....they are

CD - not data storage, just making it more compact....Imagine if Germany or Britain's best invention was the mini-disk you wouldn't hear the end of it on here.

Pocket calculator - they didn't invent calculators, computing or any of that....they just made it smaller to match their dick.

East Asians are so overrated...billions of the little sociopathic lemmings trying so hard and achieving nothing.

igesio

Banned
Jawanomics said:

No. Asians invent nothing...they have no creativity. Jews actually make advancements....but they do ruin societies with their influence and power.

Check Japan's best inventions....they are

CD - not data storage, just making it more compact....Imagine if Germany or Britain's best invention was the mini-disk you wouldn't hear the end of it on here.

Pocket calculator - they didn't invent calculators, computing or any of that....they just made it smaller to match their dick.

East Asians are so overrated...billions of the little sociopathic lemmings trying so hard and achieving nothing.

Which is why whites are the masterrace

Heterozygosity is a gift from God

bump this site is getting liberal as fuck with the political correctness and instant shutdown of racist threads

flat faces are a ancestral feature,wich popped in asia again.its a primitive trait.dimorphism is actually a progressive trait.

most of asia was nomads and barbaric  horsemen or  jungle gooks.only china was a civilization.

most of north america had old cultures like cahokia  ,and the central american cultures wich were very advanced.