Attack on France and Facebook

Jawanomics

Champion
Something strange has happened with this one. No one has mentioned it on mine at all. You get the usual white girl cunts trying to act the most upset and the most in the know. ...but not this time.

But with other attacks on Istanbul that they didn't post about....but ethnics complained no one gave a fuck about...so it looks like they don't want to mention Nice because it will make them look racist.

Literally everything they do is just damage limitation for society.

I think some normies got called out on their faux-empathy bullshit with the Charlie Hebdo and Paris attacks hence they got a bit disheartened this time I guess. At least some cynical cunts on my facebook made some tongue in cheek fun at those ultra reactionary normies who rushed to update their profile pics and timeline with their so-called condolences

Jawanomics

Champion
.....That or they're preoccupied with Pokemon Go...bandwagon cunts!

iamagod

Machine
you can only say 'not all muslims'  and 'praying for (x)' so many times before you look a cunt

Yeah no one has mentioned it on mine. LOL. Fucking trendies trying to be witnessed so they can be validated piss me off

IceCutter

Megastar
No one cares anymore tbh

another person spectacularly goes ER every week now so it's not actually as... spectacular

Happy Rotter

Rotter
I noticed this too. Only person who mentioned it on mine is a colleague whose partner is in Nice at the moment, just let everyone know that their partner is alive and well.

Maybe because these attacks are happening so regularly, no-one cares any more. I don't really know

El Chapo

Joke
It's lost its novelty, Muslims are making mass killings feel regular

FuckThis

Rotter
Happy Rotter said:
I noticed this too. Only person who mentioned it on mine is a colleague whose partner is in Nice at the moment, just let everyone know that their partner is alive and well.

Maybe because these attacks are happening so regularly, no-one cares any more. I don't really know

Yeah people literally don't even care about these attacks anymore

They forget about it the next week or even day

Wasn't there like a massive attack like some months ago, and nobody gave a fuck

People are too worried about real issues like paying bills, getting IG followers, making money etc to give a fuck about trivial shit such as this.