At What Point Can A Beard Hide A Weak Jawline/Chin?

I

Idiot0000

I'm skinny at 135 lbs, but despite this I have  pathetically weak jawline and a receding chin. In december I decided to  attempt to grow a beard, but didn't stick with it and decided to go full cleanshaven in early jan. At that point, I realized how bad  I look without any facial hair at all.

After that, for  most of the month of january, decided to (attempt) grow a beard again.  And  while my mustache and chin have grown quite a lot(to the point where I could legit pull a Vandyke style if I wanted to), the sides have been lacking. As in  it looks like it's connecting, but they  aren't anywhere near as thick as the mustache or the hair under my chin.  I've been putting .5 ml of minox on my face for the past week every night, but I'm not sure if it'll thicken up in another month or two.

So I'm just curious on at what point/length could a beard(vandyke or full on beard) hide a weak jawline and chin? I'm 23, but really dont want to wait till i'm 30 or 35 to be able to grow an excellent beard. I want to hide as much flaws as possible, without going into the realm of  surgery.

What I can successfully pull off if the sides dont grow any thicker and I decide to shave em off

TLDR:
At what point can growing a beard hide a weak jawline or chin? Especially if you weren't born with  model tier jawline?

I

Idiot0000

well this is the closest it looks like(not taking into account the hair on both cheeks). After one month of growth

Unfortunately, the hair on  both sides of my face still aren't as thick after one month.  :ugh:

dogboner54

Slayer
fucking lol just imagine a girl kissing you then she tries to caress your chin only to find her fingers 4 inches deep in your  :turban: beard

Jawanomics

Lookism God
You need a giant projecting jaw...then grow stubble on it to make it look even bigger and to prove you are masculine and can grow a beard. Anything else is cope.

dogboner54 said:
fucking lol just imagine a girl kissing you then she tries to caress your chin only to find her fingers 4 inches deep in your  :turban: beard
LMFAO