• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

At the mall: Felt like a GOD among ETHNICS.

Vertu

Joke
Literally words do no fucking justice to what  I experience.

So there I am.  Walking through the mall feeling like a golden skinned god (it's summer FYI, my tan is IMPECCABLE)

And let me fucking tell you, THE AMOUNT OF ETHNICS I WAS SEEING WAS RIDICULOUS.

Like literally one after the other, ethnic. I was keeping count and it was in the THOUSANDS. I was so mesmerized I forgot why I was EVEN IN THE MALL.

Let me tell you: I felt like a LEGIT GOD. Like a lion in a group of sheep. I was heightmogging/skinmogging/voicemogging/bodymogging/culturemogging/intellectmogging/badboymogging all these fucking ethnics like nobodies business. I have to attach a camera to my shirt the next time I go your fucking JAW WOULD DROP.

People like THIS:

Were fucking walking past me with their head down, probably thinking "I'm in no way worthy to look at this golden god"  like HOLY FUCK.

It's the year 2015. If you're not a tall, handsome, light blue-eyed, golden skinned WASPY looking guy then I don't know what to say. Sucks to be you LOL.

MVP

exchange smart thoughts with other people
Oldcels
:cool:

MVP

exchange smart thoughts with other people
Oldcels
haha

Cuckedcel

Unique Looking Striker
HQNP
What happened to vertu the golden god?

Robust_Jock

5000 ng/dl or death
Masculinity Crew
Literally words do no fucking justice to what I experience.

So there I am. Walking through the mall feeling like a golden skinned god (it's summer FYI, my tan is IMPECCABLE)

Like literally one after the other, ethnic. I was keeping count and it was in the THOUSANDS. I was so mesmerized I forgot why I was EVEN IN THE MALL.

Let me tell you: I felt like a LEGIT GOD. Like a lion in a group of sheep. I was heightmogging/skinmogging/voicemogging/bodymogging/culturemogging/intellectmogging/badboymogging all these fucking ethnics like nobodies business. I have to attach a camera to my shirt the next time I go your fucking JAW WOULD DROP.

People like THIS:

Were fucking walking past me with their head down, probably thinking "I'm in no way worthy to look at this golden god" like HOLY FUCK.

It's the year 2015. If you're not a tall, handsome, light blue-eyed, golden skinned WASPY looking guy then I don't know what to say. Sucks to be you LOL.
Being a tall, handsome, light blue-eyed, golden skinned WASPY looking guy is everything

reptiles

Megastar
Literally words do no fucking justice to what I experience.

So there I am. Walking through the mall feeling like a golden skinned god (it's summer FYI, my tan is IMPECCABLE)

People like THIS:

Were fucking walking past me with their head down, probably thinking "I'm in no way worthy to look at this golden god" like HOLY FUCK.

Ethnics are indeed very ugly very disgusting very short and very degenrated