At one time in my life I was an Intern (Doctor)

oldntcel

Cuck
Now I'm a cleaner...aka janitor. (not even joking). I make 40k a year after tax.

AsianAspie

Incel
OP dude, I'm in a near identical situation. Halfway to being a dentist, then poof... Now I'm about to start a course filled with bogans/rednecks. What series of unfortunate events led you here. Or was it your own decision

oldntcel

Cuck
Whitecel said:
What happened? Did your anxiety get the best of you?
Prettty much, now that I look back on in I'm not sure whether or not it was real or imagined but I feel as though I was outcast from my peers and our bosses due to my looks/personality. 

AsianAspie said:
OP dude, I'm in a near identical situation. Halfway to being a dentist, then poof... Now I'm about to start a course filled with bogans/rednecks. What series of unfortunate events led you here. Or was it your own decision
I ended up getting bullied out before I could finish my internship and move onto residency. I'm from poland originally and took an internship in Germany. Afterwards I spent a year being a NEET and then signed on with the military and made Kommando Spezialkräfte and met @"Anakind" from this site.

marty said:
I'm now unhappily married to a polish woman that doesn't speak a word of german. I hate her. just ask @"Anakind"

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
At one point I had 500K cash, but had it robbed from me, srs

AsianAspie

Incel
Sorry to hear of your experience. It was the same in dental school, people getting kicked out because the lecturers hated them. I also have family members in the medical field who say bullying and harassment is everywhere.

It's disgusting, especially for a field ostensibly meant to represent the goodness in humanity.

Anakind

King of Chads
SpoiledMaleModel said:
LOL at becoming a doctor.
Most Chads and Staceys are in Accounting & Finance.
Chads certainly don't work in accounting. That's where ugly geeks end up.

Anakind said:
SpoiledMaleModel said:
LOL at this cope, there are a lot of Chads in public accounting where partners at major markets can make up to 5 million a year.

lornemalvo

Incel
SpoiledMaleModel said:
The thing is I don't get why they get into this shitty fucking field. Is 80-120 hours a week worth the pay? I interned at the Big 4 over the summer and dipped out and didn't take the full-time offer. Now after graduation I am still NEET after a year. The funny thing is I'm not too sad; I see their snapchat's leaving at 11 P.M. at night and I'm glad to be browsing lookism late into the night.

There are a fair amount of Chad's and Stacey's. However, there are a lot of average and ugly people and I don't get how they can slavecel their fucking early 20's during busy season to make $50k before tax's....

Anakind

King of Chads
SpoiledMaleModel said:
Anakind said:
LOL at this cope, there are a lot of Chads in public accounting where partners at major markets can make up to 5 million a year.
That's the few people who actually end up in leadership positions. Accounting is not a chad profession b/c by nature of the occupation you deal more with numbers than with people.

Anakind said:
SpoiledMaleModel said:
That's the few people who actually end up in leadership positions. Accounting is not a chad profession b/c by nature of the occupation you deal more with numbers than with people.
Computer does most of the number crunching, public accounting is all about filing paperwork and entertaining clients.
Get a life loser.
[hr]
lornemalvo said:
SpoiledMaleModel said:
The thing is I don't get why they get into this shitty fucking field. Is 80-120 hours a week worth the pay? I interned at the Big 4 over the summer and dipped out and didn't take the full-time offer. Now after graduation I am still NEET after a year. The funny thing is I'm not too sad; I see their snapchat's leaving at 11 P.M. at night and I'm glad to be browsing lookism late into the night.

There are a fair amount of Chad's and Stacey's. However, there are a lot of average and ugly people and I don't get how they can slavecel their fucking early 20's during busy season to make $50k before tax's....
Most people use big 4 as stepping stone into corporate accounting, make 100k working 40 hours a week.

Sociopath1983

Normie
Anakind said:
SpoiledMaleModel said:
Only ugly men work in accounting. You have to have vertical grown jaws to even get hired.

Anakind

King of Chads
SpoiledMaleModel said:
Anakind said:
Computer does most of the number crunching, public accounting is all about filing paperwork and entertaining clients.
Get a life loser.
Accountant from a third tier business school calling others loser.

:facepalm:

stacks on stacks nigga said:
SpoiledMaleModel said:
Get a life loser.
[hr]

Most people use big 4 as stepping stone into corporate accounting, make 100k working 40 hours a week.
Accounting student detected. Accounting is and always will be an incel profession. Btw salary is a shitty chad indicator (see STEM subjects).
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://www.linkedin.com/in/allison-bereswill-cpa-08498631[/font][/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=x-small][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://www.linkedin.com/in/ellen-nothstine-mu-student-2ab24896[/font][/font][/font][/size]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=x-small][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://www.linkedin.com/in/taryncadle[/font][/font][/font][/size]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=x-small][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://www.linkedin.com/in/taryncadle[/font][/font]You will probably never touch girls like these.[/font][/size]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Stay mad. [/font]
[hr]
Anakind said:
SpoiledMaleModel said:
Get a life loser.
Accountant from a third tier business school calling others loser.

:facepalm:
:jordan:

My school's accounting program is in the top 20 nationwide and attracts mainly rich kids from St Louis and Kansas City.