At one point in my life I was questioning if

666

chadrat
Mewslims
Joined
Dec 11, 2015
Messages
21,622
Reputation
915
my friends were real or just manifestations of myself (illusions) and the answer came to me when I looked at my face in the mirror and saw four people staring directly back at me.
 

666

chadrat
Mewslims
Joined
Dec 11, 2015
Messages
21,622
Reputation
915
Lycaon said:
i've found my friends
they're in my head
Posts: 29
Threads: 0
Joined: Jan 2017
Reputation: 0
 

Mughalistan

Coper
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
551
Reputation
0
666 said:
my friends were real or just manifestations of myself (illusions) and the answer came to me when I looked at my face in the mirror and saw four people staring directly back at me.
Brutal. Where is this from?
 

Bojack

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
27,465
Reputation
3,605
You gotta fight through it and make irl friends mang
 

666

chadrat
Mewslims
Joined
Dec 11, 2015
Messages
21,622
Reputation
915
Mughalistan said:
666 said:
my friends were real or just manifestations of myself (illusions) and the answer came to me when I looked at my face in the mirror and saw four people staring directly back at me.
Brutal. Where is this from?
Lol, just something I whipped up right now. But it's loosely based on a dream I had when I was 22. I need to remember it.


Stitches said:
Too Deep for me...

[img=160x156][hr]
Bojack said:
You gotta fight through it and make irl friends mang
[img=120x120]http://lookism.net/uploads/avatars/avatar_155.jpg?dateline=1437205405[/img]
 
Top