"At least we can always move to Russia to escape ethnics" (From SF)

With Black:

With Armenian:

JUST LOL. Sesame Street Bert just done cucked the white race.

LOL@craniofacial failure BBC slaying. lol@Crouzonsslayernigga:

With an Asian. Admit that you'd date the daughter:

With Tartar:

[hr]
With Korean:

With Armenian (he must have lots of M and S and she's cucking him anyway. But he's tall. Height theory. C-c-canthal t-t-tilt):

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]VladimirSS, you need to stop spamming the board with intterracial pictures. We don't want this stuff here. This does not reflect the "Zoo world order" of whole nations - just cherry picked pictures with white women and non-white men. It is not like we don't know that it is happening, these pictures are only demoralizing.[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]demo[/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]ralizing[/font]
demoralizing
demoralizing 

Copenhagen

Slayer
That Asian guy looks great.

Look at these handsome yellow men plunging their penises into Russian women wombs.

gandytime

Slayer
They still have 20 Million Women to much and they treat the ethnics and even the mixed ones like shit.

With Armenian (he must have lots of M and S and she's cucking him anyway. But he's tall. Height theory. C-c-canthal t-t-tilt):
the armenian is the best looking from all the other subhumans i dont think there is ms involved. he got the best looking girl from these pics.

Currycel

Normie
I trolled Russia on tinder and they love southern Europeans. If you look Spanish you can legit get an 8+ hot blonde virgin non slut wife in Russia. The girls are not as slutty as western ones. I was even talking to not 5'10" model girl who said she never got hit on and was still a virgin at 21

allindaeyes

Banned
^cope frenchie same shit is happening in ur country

what i dont get is apparently eastern europe is racist but most inter racial with 'white' couples i see have an eastern euro girl involved

Boss

Slayer
Good for all them and happy marriage, except the ones with the baboons smh those women look the worse no surprise.

Currycel

Normie
just lol buddy boyo said:
Currycel said:
I trolled Russia on tinder and they love southern Europeans. If you look Spanish you can legit get an 8+ hot blonde virgin non slut wife in Russia. The girls are not as slutty as western ones. I was even talking to not 5'10" model girl who said she never got hit on and was still a virgin at 21
lmao you actually believe her?  :giggle:
100% I verified. Lots of girls said that they were virgins. I'm not an idiot, I know when they're lying and when they're not

Jesus Christ

Normie
Currycel said:
just lol buddy boyo said:
lmao you actually believe her?  :giggle:
100% I verified. Lots of girls said that they were virgins. I'm not an idiot, I know when they're lying and when they're not

SLAYER
L
A
Y
E
R

Copenhagen

Slayer
TheTrews said:
BetaEurasianCuckold said:

Asian men have the ultimate hunter eyes
Yeah to hunt rice.

Asian food is extremely faceted and diverse to the point that it's among the most advanced cuisines on the planet. In before you say something related to dogs and cats.

What the fuck do Brits, Irish and Russians eat? Potatoes and gravy? For fuck's sake man.

BetaEurasianCuckold said:
TheTrews said:
Yeah to hunt rice.

Asian food is extremely faceted and diverse to the point that it's among the most advanced cuisines on the planet. In before you say something related to dogs and cats.

What the fuck do Brits, Irish and Russians eat? Potatoes and gravy? For fuck's sake man.
:cage:

Gandharva

Banned
hey leebhyung,english food is good as fuck oke

i  love  chinese food(siamese is the best food on earth in my opinion)  but english people give us good music and food and thats more than the other nerdic niggers who contribute nothing.

english food thats good is derived from the normans   .