• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

At gym, started pulling off the plates of a barbell from an asian framcel mid set.

Surgery

Joke
Went up to him, pulled the plates off and put my plates on and started working up in that spot. He was like WTF. To be fair, I was there first, and I went off to go to the bathroom, only to come see him stripped all the heavy plates off and replaced them with his own. I had to assert dominance. :gymcel:

Also an educational story. You'd unlikely have done the opposite, if it was some 220lbs roidcel increasing the weights while you were away.

Surgery

Joke
Indirect4Life said:
Also an educational story. You'd unlikely have done the opposite, if it was some 220lbs roidcel increasing the weights while you were away.

Exactly what I was thinking. Had it been some roided out ripped dude I'd be like "excuse me sir, I was working there, as you see that I left my water bottle on the bench. Can I get a set in when you are finished? Also I'll wipe the sweat off the bar for you, mid set. Thanks"

rugby1233

Rotter