• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

At 5'5" MANY women will still find you sexually attractive IF

gaunt

Machine
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]if you have looks, body, and personality.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]:blush: :blush: [/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]fucking lmao 5'11 is sissy cuck midget tier in 2016[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]this is how hard humans can cope[/font]

and then this 6'6 guy does this shit

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]It seems the main concern of you guys is what girls think of you for your height, so I'll start with that. Last time I was at a party a nice looking girl walked in who I had never met before so I went over to introduce myself and before I was even finished saying hi she said "Ewwwwww look at how tall you are!". This is not uncommon, the most popular adjective by far when girls comment on my height is 'freakishly' tall.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I have a very fast metabolism so combined with my height that meant I looked almost emaciated even though I was fairly strong and fit, that's not attractive to almost anyone. I used to have terrible posture too, this is quite common for dudes my height as you may have noticed. You get sick of being apart from everyone else and getting constant comments about height, so you tend to hunch over to get closer and mitigate the effect. Again this is not attractive at all, you are left with a choice between being unattractive because you are a hunchback or unattractive because you are 'freakishly' towering over everyone.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]So I started working out a couple years back, I gained a lot of weight, I look a lot better now and have good posture. Guys always comment on how big I am, tell me I should play rugby etc, but for some reason girls are still more likely to tell me I am too skinny. I think it's because women don't really understand proportions? Like guys tend to subconsciously take note of that kind of thing in a way that women don't. At 210lbs in as good shape as you could realistically expect anyone to be in, and almost overweight according to BMI, I am still 'too skinny'.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]A lot of you dudes seem to think that being this height would fix all your problems in life, but I have had to work for years to overcome some of the problems it causes, and some I just have to live with. There are some good things about it too, and it has helped me with certain girls who particularly like that, but they aren't nearly as common as you seem to think. If a girl is shallow enough to disregard you completely for being 5'5 they are just as likely to do it if you are 6'6, if you have a big nose, crooked teeth or whatever.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Stop stressing about your height. Everyone is different, people have different tastes, and all we can do in life is make the most of what we have been given.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Peace, love and prosperity to you all.[/font]

and then like two seconds later he changes his mind

Browcel

Machine
Fucking lol @ the tall guy.  It's like a rich man telling a starving man that money doesn't matter.

Magnus

Champion
sephy said:
I would become 5'5 in an instant if it meant I got southern euro colouring

then you would just go from complaining about your coloring to complaining about your height

lono

Banned
Fucking parallax man. I've been browsing that forum and I have NO idea wtf that guy is saying half the time