Asshole bully of mine was sentenced 10 years to state prison the other day

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Would post article, but I live in a small town, and rather keep myself hidden

Anyway this scumbag fucked with me when we were in high school (mainly freshman year), but he fucked with me until senior year. Several years ago the dipshit saw how big I got, and tried being "chill" with me. Gave him the finger. 

Today I found out he has been sentenced to 10 years in state prison. Serves this punk right. Charges were drug related, attempted murder, robbery, etc

There is some justice in this world. Literally lold when I saw his mugshot

Ascent

Normie
:fingerwave:

There's no justice, boyo.

[video=youtube]
@"Manuel" do you remember this track bruv?

flesh

Slayer
Lol, serves him right. Gotta love it when people get what they have coming to them.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
FUCKING LOL when I read that the judge was "surprised that he got over 20 letters supporting the defendant"

Former football star asshole. Of course he was a Chad, and was popular. Even all those letters supporting him failed. He will rot in his 20s in prison. Good riddance.

zyzz007

Lookism God
whywoulditmatter said:
Would post article, but I live in a small town, and rather keep myself hidden

Anyway this scumbag fucked with me when we were in high school (mainly freshman year), but he fucked with me until senior year. Several years ago the dipshit saw how big I got, and tried being "chill" with me. Gave him the finger. 

Today I found out he has been sentenced to 10 years in state prison. Serves this punk right. Charges were drug related, attempted murder, robbery, etc

There is some justice in this world. Literally lold when I saw his mugshot
:clap: