assburger, why are you using a photoshopped pic to "prove" your point?

Invisible

King of Chads
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
12,078
Reputation
17



RR hinted (unless you were too spergy to catch on, which is probably the case for you) that it was a shopped pic. He used a model originally in online dating chats.

So why are you using this fake pic as evidence that just being "NT" is all that's required? Do you even know how to construct an argument? You do it by presenting facts first. You don't show doctored pictures of flying houses then argue that houses must be nailed to the floor.

@"assburger"
 

diegobarrueco

Banned
Joined
Dec 9, 2015
Messages
664
Reputation
0
@invisible 

if you cant see its obviously a joke sig then

:facepalm:

this sites autism has fallen to a new low
 

Invisible

King of Chads
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
12,078
Reputation
17
diegobarrueco said:
@invisible 

if you cant see its obviously a joke sig then

:facepalm:

this sites autism has fallen to a new low

This site's trolling has become metatrolling which has "double bluff" consequences.

Because everyone here seems really autistic, I usually assume that they are taking everything at face value and can't understand nuances and shit. Hence why I can never be sure if assburger "gets" something or if he's trolling.

@"diegobarrueco" 

By the way, good posts from @"Sekrets" / sephon alt and  @"V.A." ITT. The first sane/90+ IQ posts I've seen from you guys in a long time.
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
7
V.A. said:
Sekrets said:
It's satire and he knows it lol

but his claims have legitimacy behind them

they have absolutely no legitimacy.


sure, if u happen to truly, and i mean truly, be autistic, then yes obv. it will hinder u. 

but no one here is really like that. at most ppl here are anxious and a bit odd... thats it really. 

do not try to taint LMS theory.. i will admit LPD has merit as well, but thats it.. dont include these odd copes of being NT and such, because it is all bs.

how are u so sure more ppl aren't totally socially dysfunctional? that is the most obvious cause for someone to end up here.
socially awkward, low status, friendless men are just dirt in the eyes of women, if u are ever even in positions to meet them to begin with.
these are the guys that are truecel along with possibly the deformed.
on the other hand all u realistically need to get laid or get a gf is to be normal and enter the world.

something tells me u are not fully NT urself and this LMS worship is partly an act of denial.
u know how abnormal it is to be even a 19 y/o everythingless v? let alone one that looks good and is a rich kid, and posts on lookism.net.
it is true that once u are NT then LMS generally determines ur league tho i guess.
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
7
V.A. said:
assburger said:
how are u so sure more ppl aren't totally socially dysfunctional? that is the most obvious cause for someone to end up here.
socially awkward, low status, friendless men are just dirt in the eyes of women, if u are ever even in positions to meet them to begin with.
these are the guys that are truecel along with possibly the deformed.
on the other hand all u realistically need to get laid or get a gf is to be normal and enter the world.

something tells me u are not fully NT urself and this LMS worship is partly an act of denial.
u know how abnormal it is to be even a 19 y/o everythingless v? let alone one that looks good and is a rich kid, and posts on lookism.net.
it is true that once u are NT then LMS generally determines ur league tho i guess.
just lol


i am here for one reason and one reason alone : LOOKS


u think i look decent? u think i am what, a 5, 6? I've been rated 5-6, mostly 5's all around. 

if anything, i think looking like a 5 isn't so bad gene-wise considering i have the following things:

A HORMONAL ISSUE 
OVER 25 PERCENT BODYFAT.. YES U HEARD THAT RIGHT. TECHNICALLY SPEAKING, I AM OBESE ATM.
A CLASS 3 CRANIOFACIAL DEFORMITY 


these are real fucking issues and they need to be addressed. the first 2 already are via trt and gym plus diet. 

the third one is being consulted about now, and will be corrected during my first summer break in college.. so in about 1 year. 

do u have any idea the changes that can bring me? going from high e low t to super physiological t and chemically induced low e? to go from technically being obese to lean with a good physique? from having a fucking class 3 deformity, as confirmed by multiple maxfac surgeons and orthos, to having a close to ideal bone structure, or at least "correct" bone structure via surgery? 


yeah.. those things can induce major fucking changes. so being a ~5 while having all those issues, if anything, speaks to my genetic quality. i promise u without a doubt, show me anyone else that is a 5+ with an actual class 3 defomirty and while being obese. go ahead.. u wont find one, I'm the only one out there. if anything i think it speaks to my potential once all these hindrances are resolved and other things are then added on. 


LMS and LDP cover all basis unless u are truly, truly, truly socially inept, which i doubt anyone here is.

didnt realize u had hormone problems. i suffer from that too now, i don't know if to the extent u are.
u aren't incel because of looks at least, or at least u weren't until u apparently became a lard ass.

get that shit sorted out, go out and be NT and social and u'll be fine. most truecels are social retards. i have no idea why you'd find it hard to believe that anyone here at all is as such
 

Invisible

King of Chads
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
12,078
Reputation
17
assburger said:
cuckadoodledoo said:
if you are not physically attractive, girls will not fuck you no matter how socially capable you are.

cope

How is that cope, you spastic troll. Girls aren't trying to fuck socially capable acid victims. If you are trolling, then please troll smarter.
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
7
^ biggest coper on the site

what a major autist lol

he is one of the ones im talking about when i talk about social retards (oops meant firehaze)


Invisible said:
assburger said:

How is that cope, you spastic troll. Girls aren't trying to fuck socially capable acid victims. If you are trolling, then please troll smarter.

not physically attractive =/= acid victim

u need to display social value and confidence and girls will usually be ok with having sex with u, looks aren't that big of a factor for men.
NTs can usually fuk around their looksmatch at leaast.

it is also cope because he isn't ugly himself, he is just another autist
 
Top