5 i guess? 5.5 at best

Invisible

King of Chads
assburger said:
why? she's not 6+ to me i can tell u that much
[hr]
5 i guess? 5.5 at best
:cage:

Good. Good. Keep that virginity intact, spergo. I wish more guys were as aspie and mentally ill as you. It would decrease my competition. I say follow your heart. Do not cave in to a sub9.5 woman, despite being an aspie 6 (thus a real world 4) yourself. Wait for the 3 women on earth who you're attracted to to approach you...through your basement walls. Wait it out IMO TBH. 

Just one question. That girl is what the average Aus girl looks like? Post an 8 aus girl then.

You and Heroin are locked out of dating tbh. Its over for you despite youzz not being ugly.

assburger

Gigachad
Invisible said:
assburger said:
why? she's not 6+ to me i can tell u that much
[hr]
5 i guess? 5.5 at best
:cage:

Good. Good. Keep that virginity intact, spergo. I wish more guys were as aspie and mentally ill as you. It would decrease my competition. I say follow your heart. Do not cave in to a sub9.5 woman, despite being an aspie 6 (thus a real world 4) yourself. Wait for the 3 women on earth who you're attracted to to approach you...through your basement walls. Wait it out IMO TBH. 

Just one question. That girl is what the average Aus girl looks like? Post an 8 aus girl then.

You and Heroin are locked out of dating tbh. Its over for you despite youzz not being ugly.
I have responded to this assertion multiple times but you don't seem to listen.. it seems like ur just trolling me about it at this point.
Despite me rating girls low in ur opinion, it doesn't mean I wouldn't bang/gf them, I just have a more objective view when rating women and maybe differing tastes to some.
This girl is really nothing special.. and there are girls I'd rate lower that I find more appealing. I actually wanted to rate her lower, there's nothing about her I really like. Like I've said I'd be ok with 4+s generally

Also there's no way autism is merely -2 points lol