Assburger Doesnt Slay Since He Looks Like a

zyzz007

Lookism God
Framecel. I heard NZ guys who slay have good bodies. Just join the gym and build urself up and u wudnt have to be crying NT everyday here. U already have the face and hair for crying out loud.

assburger

Gigachad
cope.

while guys tend to be robust and tall here and the women primitive, it doesn't stop weaker looking NTs from getting laid/gfs especially if they have the face.
even scrawny currycel manlets can get white pussy here i'm not kidding bitches here are more promiscuous than anywhere else.

regardless of what i look like i will be incel here, and i'm not necessarily interested in 'slaying' per se anyways

Magnus

Lookism God
zyzz007 said:
Magnus said:
No he has diagnosed aspergers
With a buff body and his face, sluts wudnt care.
He wouldn't be able to properly interact with them, whether he has a buff body or not 
He probably would act weird and fail to make eye contact

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
assburger said:
cope.

while guys tend to be robust and tall here and the women primitive, it doesn't stop weaker looking NTs from getting laid/gfs especially if they have the face.
even scrawny currycel manlets can get white pussy here i'm not kidding bitches here are more promiscuous than anywhere else.

regardless of what i look like i will be incel here, and i'm not necessarily interested in 'slaying' per se anyways

J

Jordy

assburger said:
cope.

whats the reason of your inceldom

assburger

Gigachad
Magnus said:
zyzz007 said:
He wouldn't be able to properly interact with them, whether he has a buff body or not 
not only this but i forgot to mention im low t so this isnt rly an option atm and  building muscle doesn't help a framecel manlet that much anyways i'd just look bloated and it's about bones mostly at the end of the day

zyzz007

Lookism God
Magnus said:
zyzz007 said:
with a good face and body women make it easy for aspie men to interact with them.

J

Jordy

zyzz007 said:
Magnus said:
with a good face and body women make it easy for aspie men to interact with them.
easy sure but u still gotta interact

zyzz007

Lookism God
Jordy said:
zyzz007 said:
easy sure but u still gotta interact
whenever a girl really likes u these things dont matter.

zyzz007

Lookism God
MulattoFuck said:
He doesn't get laid there because he's autistic.  Even ethniks can slay in NZ. 

NT is the number one requirement in life, with face being a distant second, followed by race, then face, then height, dick, body and norwood.

You need ideal NT to even exist socially, without it no amount of looks will help, you will get mogged by an ugly dork with better social skills and brain than you and everyone will know you are an awkward fuck
how I wish what u were saying is true. Saw too many of the opposite happen.

assburger

Gigachad
MulattoFuck said:
He doesn't get laid there because he's autistic.  Even ethniks can slay in NZ. 

NT is the number one requirement in life, with face being a distant second, followed by race, then face, then height, dick, body and norwood.

You need ideal NT to even exist socially, without it no amount of looks will help, you will get mogged by an ugly dork with better social skills and brain than you and everyone will know you are an awkward fuck
thanks for nt pilling ppl

well said