• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

aspie trait 101: poor processing speed

ThePolygamist

Rotter
was playing a board game last night
i just couldnt up with ppl, what their strategy was, what my strategy was, who was in the best position etc

imo feels

Don't think that's necessesarily aspie.

e.g. I'm pretty good at games in general, like analyzing the rules and finding the abusive strategy. Also quick to adapt and learn from others in this regard. Maybe that's a consequence of me rotting away my best years with all kinds of games. :D

My processing speed in group conversations is beyond awful though.

Cloud

Machine
Btw, I can not see/use the shoutbox, fix me up bruh

ThePolygamist

Rotter
Anakind said:
No offense, but that might be IQ-related.

i got the top grade in uni this year with not much studying at all, i do economics :macho:

Anakind

Champion
none more red said:
It's okay scrote. There's tons a tarded people out there leading kick ass lives.

My first wife was tarded. She's a pilot now.

:banderas:

[video=youtube]

no that's just a sign of being bad at board games and maybe even a bit slow.

many high functioning autists dominate in board games

Impotent Rage said:

e.g. I'm pretty good at games in general, like analyzing the rules and finding the abusive strategy. Also quick to adapt and learn from others in this regard. Maybe that's a consequence of me rotting away my best years with all kinds of games. :D

yeah, this is the classic aspie tactic.  clever aspies will rapidly analyze the shit out of the rules and figure out the strategy that uses loopholes  in the rules that NTs are oblivious to and usually dominate.

I said:

Impotent Rage said:

yeah, this is the classic aspie tactic.  clever aspies will rapidly analyze the shit out of the rules and figure out the strategy that uses loopholes  in the rules that NTs are oblivious to and usually dominate.

Yeah Aspies function well in high technical situations because it allows them to overthink things. OP is probably confusing Aspergers with ADHD traits.

Youwontevenknowme said:
I said:

Yeah Aspies function well in high technical situations because it allows them to overthink things. OP is probably confusing Aspergers with ADHD traits.

there's also aspies that suck at board games :(.  that disorder is  super heterogeneous, man.  some aspies also have ADHD.  mixing that adhd and autism causes like literally the worst hyperactivity and/or inattentiveness you will ever see, and can very easily lead to to being bad at board games.

I said:
Face only a Mother could Love said:
No such thing as ADHD

spend a few minutes with a kid with it and you will be forced to believe.

some people are shit at focusing. Now get over it.

No sure why you should be taking amphetamines every day for some made up "disease" that in reality is just a personality trait

Anakind

Champion
Face only a Mother could Love said:
I said:
spend a few minutes with a kid with it and you will be forced to believe.

some people are shit at focusing. Now get over it.

No sure why you should be taking amphetamines every day for some made up "disease" that in reality is just a personality trait