asking hypergameous whores why they are single

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
99 of girls: "No one wants me"

Im 100% confidene these women are programmed to put every lie in a mans head making them seem "innocent" and for men to feel empathy, manipulating them. Its like an instinct really. Even if they got 400000000000000000000000000 men wanting to be with them, their brain completely ignores it: "no one wants me :(", making even more men go: "I want you!!"

Creepy specimen

Lord

Cuck
black girl thats never been with a black guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

told her i wanted to fuck her in french

Godcel

Slayer
Fucking hell. Someone tell mods to sticky this. Lmao you win at life boyo.

what pics you using yourself? running fake chad game i assume judging by a couple of the responses (and ofc the high response rate) or is it legit? doubt they'd spew their bluepilled self-pitying responses to a sub-7, the only time they make themselves seem weak is if they want you to be dominant otherwise they'd destroy an incel

incest

Incel
are you using actual tinder with your pics or model tinder?

What women say and what they actually do are two completely different galaxies.

"Looking for something serious, fuckboys can fuck off lol." meanwhile she's staying single because she wants to travel (being shagged like a bunny by exotic guys without any social stigma), fuck around, party hard and enjoy her prime. Just lol if you actually think women under 30 are looking for a boyfriend. They prefer to have all the possibilities and live all their fantasies as long as they're young.

Once they turn 30 they desperately start looking for a beta provider who will take care of that used up pussy. It would be stupid to even think about marrying a girl over 18. After all those gangbangs her pussy will become a bacterial isotope which will turn every additional dick into a leprotic sausage.

:fingerwave:

Lel

Gigachad
>on tinder
>not into fuckbuddys

just lol at this 0 sentience , women aren't even good deceivers. They just lie and let it up to you wether you gonna deal with the bs or flake.  You have to be a fucking bluepill retard to think they are some kind of masterminds.

Lel said:
>on tinder
>not into fuckbuddys

just lol at this 0 sentience , women aren't even good deceivers. They just lie and let it up to you wether you gonna deal with the bs or flake.  You have to be a fucking bluepill retard to think they are some kind of masterminds.
Unfortunately my favorite women on Tinder who I really wanted to date and have a relationship with and fall in love with just wanted to fuck and stopped talking to me when I tried to start dating.

Legit sad, I have found 3 oneitises on Tinder so far and none of them have fallen in love with me.