• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Asked Forum Member for some Bodybuilding Tips and He refused to Respond

zyzz007

Lookism God
--------------------------------------------------------

Rose Funeral

Banned
zyzz007 said:
I know he saw it, hes been on here the entire day.
People here are no better than IRL. Crab in a barrel, dont want others to improve their lives. Fucking scum. I was actually happy for this guy and happy he made progress in life.
Never gona help or be happy for anyone again since no one gives a fuck about others in this society.

WHAT TIPS

YOU KNOW THE DEAL THERE IS NO MAGIC POTION BITCH

TRAIN HARD AND PUSH YOURSELF

MAKE THAT SHIT BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN

RememberMew

Regular
Dude you're such a fucking baby.

"One stranger on the Internet didn't sacrifice his time for me. Everyone must be exactly like him."

The most annoying thing about you is that you say true shit all the time but then diarrhea all over it by generalizing massive groups of strangers and crying over how badly everyone has hurt you. I don't think I've seen a more emotionally fragile person than you in my entire life.

Awkward moment when you are that guy OP pm'ed..

Jesus christ I was busy when I read your PM, I'll respond now give me like 10 mins.

a_nimbus

Banned
zyzz007 said:
People here are no better than IRL. Crab in a barrel, dont want others to improve their lives. Fucking scum. I was actually happy for this guy and happy he made progress in life.
Never gona help or be happy for anyone again since no one gives a fuck about others in this society.

you prob come across low value?

some idiot asked to sarge with me

i refused because he came across as juvenile and a loser
he wouldnt stop qualifying himself and started looking like a loser when he started plowing

Mona

Regular
6ft3Incel said:
what tips did you expect? bodybuilding = genetics

No...

Bodybuilding = Steroids.

Zyzz had horrible genetics. 

His advanced very high dosed roid cycles is what ascended him from cuckold to slayer. 

Before you even lift a single weight...

Take the a very high dose heavily stacked steroid cycle for 16 Weeks tops. But do it right. Proper estrogen blocker, hair loss prevention FINA and proper Post cycle recovery with Clomid.

Do not try to "build a foundation first"... That is dumb fucking advice. You can't a build any foundation without proper working materials - just like you can't build a skyscraper without the proper amounts of construction materials and labor .....

You can not build muscles or muscular or athletic foundation with LOW T and high E... Majority of males today suffer from LOW T and high E....

And doctors do not give a flying fuck today... Systematically they want you to be cuckold. 300-700NG/ml is not normal T levels for young males at all!

You will build not any muscle with those levels or any foundation for that matter. Those are T levels for 80 year old men and yet many young males are told politely to fuck off by their asshole doctors for having 300-400ng/ml T levels.

Also steroids will give you an advantage of taking different types of androgens which do not have negative effects of hair loss, acne and other negative results from androgens but will make your bones strong and build serious muscle bulking,,,

Dianabol is the drug Arnold took very high doses of at fucking 15 years old. 

Do roids right away. You can't build a foundation without them so ignore that stupid advice so thrown out typically.

Do it before you even start lifting. 

Also here is an article that shows why whey protien is a scam....

http://nattyornot.com/whey-protein-scam-natural-bodybuilding/

• Banned

zyzz007

Lookism God
a_nimbus said:
zyzz007 said:

he wouldnt stop qualifying himself and started looking like a loser when he started plowing
u come across as low value and a loser all the time. So speak for urself man.

a_nimbus

Banned
zyzz007 said:
a_nimbus said:

u come across as low value and a loser all the time. So speak for urself man.

:facepalm:

Swolemanlet said:
Awkward moment when you are that guy OP pm'ed..

Jesus christ I was busy when I read your PM, I'll respond now give me like 10 mins.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Mona said:
6ft3Incel said:

No...

Bodybuilding = Steroids.

His advanced very high dosed roid cycles is what ascended him from cuckold to slayer. 

Take the a very high dose heavily stacked steroid cycle for 16 Weeks tops. But do it right. Proper estrogen blocker, hair loss prevention FINA and proper Post cycle recovery with Clomid.

Do not try to "build a foundation first"... That is dumb fucking advice. You can't a build any foundation without proper working materials - just like you can't build a skyscraper without the proper amounts of construction materials and labor .....

You can not build muscles or muscular or athletic foundation with LOW T and high E... Majority of males today suffer from LOW T and high E....

And doctors do not give a flying fuck today... Systematically they want you to be cuckold. 300-700NG/ml is not normal T levels for young males at all!

You will build not any muscle with those levels or any foundation for that matter. Those are T levels for 80 year old men and yet many young males are told politely to fuck off by their asshole doctors for having 300-400ng/ml T levels.

Also steroids will give you an advantage of taking different types of androgens which do not have negative effects of hair loss, acne and other negative results from androgens but will make your bones strong and build serious muscle bulking,,,

Do roids right away. You can't build a foundation without them so ignore that stupid. 

Yeh thanks for speaking the truth.
A guy in the gym belittled me the other day since I did not put on mass as fast as him after a year of gymcelling.
Even after I told him I didnt not train consistently or eat properly or sleep properly and also that I was not on roids.

The fucking cunt still put me down as if he was better than me even though the cunt has an unfair advantage over me with better genetics and diet and rest. Who knows he prob is on roids too since he cant even do a fucking pull up.

Rose Funeral

Banned
Mona said:
6ft3Incel said:

No...

Bodybuilding = Steroids.

Do roids right away. You can't build a foundation without them so ignore that stupid advice so thrown out typically.

LMFAO

You fucking retard whey is not a scam but a supplement

If you dont have enough money for meat and to get 300 grams of protein per day, you can get 250 grams out of food and 50 out of whey to get 300 overall

I camt believe youre so retarded

Whey is just a addition a small adittion to food for people who dont hav enough money for meat evryday

Cant believe what I just read, cope boyo, cope

Mona

Regular
Rose Funeral said:
Mona said:
No...

Bodybuilding = Steroids.

LMFAO

If you dont have enough money for meat and to get 300 grams of protein per day, you can get 250 grams out of food and 50 out of whey to get 300 overall

Whey is just a addition a small adittion to food for people who dont hav enough money for meat evryday

You are the idiot lol falling for marketing scams from the fitness industry...

The only supplement needed is roids - that is it!

They put very small amounts of steroids in supplement so people at least get a little bit of results from these products.

In prison, many of the biggest dudes have the most shitty diets... They all got big from roid use out of prison and in prison with the drugs smuggled in. 

You are the one coping. 

Majority of whey is not used by the body and it is tough for the buddy to digest it.

lol why would you ever help out any guy

They are all just your competition

why would you help others to fuck your girlfriend

Rose Funeral

Banned
Mona said:
Rose Funeral said:
LMFAO

They put very small amounts of steroids in supplement so people at least get a little bit of results from these products.

In prison, many of the biggest dudes have the most shitty diets... They all got big from roid use out of prison and in prison with the drugs smuggled in. 

You are the one coping. 

Majority of whey is not used by the body and it is tough for the buddy to digest it.

Pleaee stop

Creatine and whey are the only legit supplements

Anyother supplement is a scam I agree on that

Mona

Regular
Pretty_when_i_cry said:

Rose Funeral said:
Mona said:

You are the one coping. 

Pleaee stop

Creatine and whey are the only legit supplements

Anyother supplement is a scam I agree on that

Listen I gave you an article which explains why it is a scam. A very good one as well. And I also explained my logic as well. 

Take it or leave it in favor of coping.

3 eggs a day - all the protein needed for the day.
1 salmon fish - all the Creatine needed for the day if not more.

The amount of protein they make you take - the body can not use and does not need.

In those protein shakes, they give you a clear warning: DO NOT USE THE PRODUCT IF YOU HAVE IMPAIRED KIDNEY FUNCTION OR KIDNEY DISEASE!

Because the amounts of proteins you are ingesting your body organs have the potential to be damaged. 

These supplement companies are pure fucking scum. They pushed this lie to make money.

Also whey protein was considered waste products in the dairy farms. Learn and check facts please...

BtW - I am a MTF transsexual. I have no cope... lol

zyzz007

Lookism God
Pretty_when_i_cry said:

We dont live in the same city.

zyzz007 said:
Pretty_when_i_cry said:

it dosent matter
say you move to my city get swole and then fuck my gf, and I should help you to do that? no thanks.

If you gonna fuck her, at least I can do is not help you to it.

Mona

Regular
Pretty_when_i_cry said:
zyzz007 said:

it dosent matter
say you move to my city get swole and then fuck my gf, and I should help you to do that? no thanks.

If you gonna fuck her, at least I can do is not help you to it.

This why males are where they are.

They do not work together.

women help each other with everything.

Men pile on each other.

Divide and conquer.