Asked a girl about miroslav ,mario rodriguez and eduardo verastegui whos best

willymonfrete

Slayer
She said ''mario rodirguez is 10x better than miro,miro is NOTHING next to him''then I showed her eduardo,she said oh yeah I saw him in J lo's video and thought who is that gorgeous man!she said eduardo was better than both.

heres the wird thing my Ex girlfriend said eduardo wasn't ANYTHING to her and she liked willy monfret ,opry and chad white and shimansky the most.

this girl thinks all of them are not goodlooking,she thinks willy looks to arrogant.

Tastes guys,they differ.

nono

Slayer
I asked a girl about willymonfrete and she said he's a huge shitposter

Coping BBC

Normie
nono said:
I asked a girl about willymonfrete and she said he's a huge shitposter

ugliest

King of Chads
I did this test too and all girls voted for Rodriguez. Their response on Barret was "HAHAHAHAHHA WHAT THE FUCK?"

coldeu

Normie
at the end of the day, if she had opportunity she would fuck them all #noblink

Mandzilla

Incel
cage at anyone who believes PSL autists are going around with pics of MM on their phones showing pics to girls asking to rate them lol wtf

This is just a classic case of lookjism idiots inventing imaginary members of the opposite sex to project their faggotry onto.

willymonfrete

Slayer
Mandzilla said:
cage at anyone who believes PSL autists are going around with pics of MM on their phones showing pics to girls asking to rate them lol wtf

This is just a classic case of lookjism idiots inventing imaginary members of the opposite sex to project their faggotry onto.

this actually happened.

I Also showed to a girl on facebook and she said eduardo was best but before she knew about eduardo she said mario vs sensmeier,gomez and that famous bbc model i forgot his name, was best.

cage@jfl.com

Banned
Well, for me, Miro is the best looking out of all those niggas.
- girl here

willimonfret - "asked a girl about malemodels"

willimonfret - jehova's witness for autists, going from girl to girl with his malemodels pics. police should advise girls to run or lock their doors if they see an autistic stutering kid carrying pics of Gandy,O'pry,etc.

willymonfrete

Slayer
willimonfret - "asked a girl about malemodels"

willimonfret - jehova's witness for autists, going from girl to girl with his malemodels pics. police should advise girls to run or lock their doors if they see an autistic stutering kid carrying pics of Gandy,O'pry,etc.
Lol