Ask TRP post

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]This got baleeted on the askTRP. Which is fair enough I suppose because it's technically not a question. But it got deleted on TRP too.

For a forum that calls itself 'red pill', you guys are among the largest practitioners of 'blue pill' thinking that I've ever seen on any messageboard. Bar none. It's hard to know where to start.[/font]

i'm in my mid forties and i spin more plates than i did when i was 22

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Let's ignore the fact that the phrase 'spinning plates' is cringe worthy as FUCK. Instead, let's concentrate on the age issue.

In the highly unlikely event that your old ass is 'spinning plates' with hot 20 somethings, you're doing it DESPITE your age you idiot. Then want you for your MONEY. Shovel down that blue pill and believe that women are more attracted to old farts because they're more 'masculine' or whatever you've told yourselves.

You missed out in your physical prime, and you're desperately trying to play catch up. I can imagine you at your computer screen furiously typing out tall tales and whimsical stories about the 'ioi' you got from the cashier at the grocery store.[/font]

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]
Sure you can get with the odd 30+ single Mom. And the Asian FOB. But this is not an accomplishment. So don't brag about it you insecure pieces of shit.[/font]

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The only way a man in his forties (barring being exceptionally wealthy) can spin dem plates with hot younger women is if he [/font][font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]looks VERY good for his age (top 5 percent) AND is in a select social circle that deems it appropriate for people like him to approach AND is 'cool' and has built up a reputation for himself[/font].[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif] And even then he wouldn't get chosen over a 27 year old good looking guy.[/font]
But of course none of you guys have that. You're very likely coming across as an uncle type dude who misreads social cues such as politeness as 'iois'. You then feverishly post your exaggerated stories on this message board.[/font]

just lift and the girls will be all over you
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I see this a lot. The idea is pretty much built on this zyzz 'we're all gonna make it' fantasies. It's endemic and it looks like spread here too (to noone's surprise)[/font].[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif] You're a 34 year old man who's put on 5 lbs of muscle and 5lbs of fat and look a bit more bloated in t shirts now. You are delusional and it's EMBARRASSING.[/font]
If you really want to go down this route either:[/font]

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Make sure you're low bodyfat. None of this natty bulking bullshit.
Or take steroids.[/font]

you need to improve your game

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]This one is the worst. The fact that you have to try to LEARN how to make women see you as attractive means it's an uphill battle for you from the start. Well, unfortunately it doesn't work. Women are a bit more clued up than you think.
They're not going to be swayed by a few choice DHVs and false time constraints if you're a balding middle aged man. It's almost as if you guys are thinking of this as video game. Where, if you just level up enough in in 'game' you'll be able to become MOAR and MOAR attractive. And if you reach level 100 you'll be able to bang supermodels.

It hardly goes without saying that this is not how real life works. And you'd be able to see it too if you took off your 'red pill' blinders and replaced them with a semblance of a clue.[/font]

https://restructure.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/relationship_predictors_infographic-800.gif[/font]

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]By all means continue with your plate fan fiction and your middle aged illusory superiority though.[/font]

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]In before massive butthurt and plate fan fiction[/font]

• [font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][–]Qbert145 1 point 13 days ago [/font]
    [font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small]I'll make a bet with you for any amount you can. All I request is that we escrow it in a bank. I'm 35. Top 20% in looks. What I'm suggesting is dropping me off in any major city in the U.S. And I will not spend a single dollar on a girl. I will have a 8 or better in less than two weeks. Banged and tamed. I'll even sport jeans and a tshirt to further disprove you. Since you're so confident obviously I'll need odds since I'm a bum who missed my prime.
    Respond and we can set up details via email
    [/font][/size]