Ask someone on heroin anything

I dropped out of college last week, currently NEET at my moms house. Purchased 0.5 grams of china white heroin off an Australian domestic Agora supplier. Did two tiny lines (snorted) about 5 minutes ago. Feels fucking good man, imagine the feeling after a really good orgasm, where you are just sitting there feeling content about life. Feels like that x1000. I'm unable to even really speak, and I have to make a huge effort to type each letter. I am buying some oxymorphone later tonight, will crush it and snort it. Some say it is even better than heroin. I might IV some of this heroin when my steroid syringes get here later in the month. Fuck though, this is bliss. It's kind of a subtle feeling, not "annihilated" like alcohol or benzos give, yet is millions of times more pleasurable. The only other opiate I have tried is oral oxycodone, and that had nothing on this. It feels like crushing on a girl and finding out that she likes you back, just that same incredible feeling of joy and peace.

FuckThis

Slayer
sephon said:
legit, everyone should drop out of college or work.. fucking lol @ contributing to a society that HATES you
fucking legit
i always get amazed when PUA talk how you must persuade and beg a girl to "like you" even if she hates you at first lol

Dude if she hates you, it is over, why would you try to force it

Just bumped 2 more lines. Feeeeelssssgoooooooodman. Jesus fucking shit it feels fucking good. I can honestly say that I have not felt this good since being a child. I have about $1600 left, I plan on spending every last cent on drugs, and also on a hooker later down the line. I may be getting a part time job though, but I plan on spending every last cent on drugs and whores. The rush from inssufulated heroin hits pretty hard, a slight orgasmic feeling all over my whole body, and then rapidly fades to a ridicuolously powerful feeling of contentment, as well as a feeling of wamrth, as though I am under a warm cozy blanket. The feeling slowly fades over an hour long period, but I am left feeling calm and low anxiety for several hours afterwards. I legit cant even really type right now, I just feel like lying here and drooling.

PucciBoi

Subhuman
you're spending every last cent, what happens when you run out of heroin? you're on a slippery slope, are you suicidal? was this the best experience youve ever had?

PucciBoi said:
you're spending every last cent, what happens when you run out of heroin? you're on a slippery slope, are you suicidal? was this the best experience youve ever had?

I am frantically part time job hunting, as I need money for both more heroin, as well as continued looksmaxing, and to help pay for going to a new college next year. It would be probably the second best experience of my life, after nearly getting with a girl I was crushing on when I was 13. I have agora open right now and am spending the rest of my tumbled bitcoins on 7x30mg OxyMorphone (Opana) pills. I think I will snort those afer this heroin runs out, many say it is even better. More heroin will also be ordered asa soon as I can buy more bitcoins and get them tumbled+in my agora wallet.

Emiya Kiwitsugu

Subhuman
Congratulations, you're a drug addict now. Please collect your complimentary long-sleeve shirt to hide the track marks in.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Emiya Kiwitsugu said:
Congratulations, you're a drug addict now. Please collect your complimentary long-sleeve shirt to hide the track marks in.
NO PAIN NO GAME
O
P
A
I
N
N
O
G
A
M
E

Emiya Kiwitsugu said:
High inhibition gookcel detected.

Maximus said:
Why not just IV? You might die and be put our of your misery. I'm thinking of getting on heroin when the summer ends, just doing it like any other drug (IV) until I eventually OD (alone) and die in peace.
I have no syringes right now. I will definitely be iving it when my steroid syringes get here later this month. I am also looking at buying some Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) ampules and IVing them too. The drugs are just a fun distraction from inceldom for me, but I am also testing them out as inhibition lowering agents. I plan to use Clonazepam and GHB during my first few weeks at my new fresher dorm next february. Combine that with 2000ng of test from steroids, and there is NO WAY that I will act like a beta bitch.

T

Tyler Ballou

GBL/GHB is overrated and I know a mate who killed himself from using that shit. People think it's a clean alcohol replacement, but it never felt like that to me, I felt worn out using it. Hard to explain.

Also used Clonazepam, prefer Flubromazepam. Flub is legal in the UK too as far as I know.

How many BTC did you get 0.5 grams for?

Tyler Ballou said:
GBL/GHB is overrated and I know a mate who killed himself from using that shit. People think it's a clean alcohol replacement, but it never felt like that to me, I felt worn out using it. Hard to explain.

Also used Clonazepam, prefer Flubromazepam. Flub is legal in the UK too as far as I know.

How many BTC did you get 0.5 grams for?
Im not sure how many Bitcoins, but is was a lowish decimal fraction of one I think. I basically just paid for $750 worth off localbitcoins, then just bought the heroin. I still had enough to buy 6x40mg Opana pills last night. I have never tried GHB and this is interesting what you are saying about it. I do need to find a "as needed" inhibition lowerer though. The kpins build up in my system and leave me with no anxiety of any kind, so I may just use that and hope my steroids lower my inhibitions evenmore.

Giabiconi

Incel
Just IV some fentanyl. Your worthless existence will end, in ecstasy.

Xander

Cuck
You'll build a tolerance fast man taper down and take a week off when you're pinning too much you lose the tolerance fast too