asapanon

Cuck
I'm drunk right now and will answer as helpfully and honestly as possible, if any of you want a chance to see inside the mind of someone who's not a beta loser. Admin will probably be adding confirmed slayer to my profile after reading the message I sent him, as far as proof goes. And before I'm asked why I'm on here if I'm a slayer, the reasons are 1) looksmaxing info 2) morbid curiosity 3) empathy. I want to help you guys as best I can. Ok, ask away

Do you find drinking heavily and success with loose women seems to go hand in hand?

asapanon

Cuck
Well yeah dude. Getting drunk girls significantly improves your odds of fucking them the same night, if that's what you're asking. This is due to their lower inhibition. For me, alcohol doesn't help me get laid. It starts hurting me at a certain point because I start acting dumb. It may help those who have social anxiety though

Bojack

Lookism God
How does it feel living life on god mode?

asapanon

Cuck
It's good dude. I don't really live life on god mode, I have my own personal problems and have had a really tough life. But it is nice that no matter what I go through there will always be pussy in my life. One less thing to worry about. And it's a good confidence boost and good laugh when I'm out and interact with timid beta males and realize I'm frightening them on accident with my aggressive body language and loud voice

Bojack

Lookism God
lol @ slayers having personal problems

asapanon

Cuck
You wouldn't know homie. I do. They just never revolve around girls or the approval of others

asapanon said:
Well yeah dude. Getting drunk girls significantly improves your odds of fucking them the same night, if that's what you're asking. This is due to their lower inhibition. For me, alcohol doesn't help me get laid. It starts hurting me at a certain point because I start acting dumb. It may help those who have social anxiety though

fucking whiskey dick  :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

asapanon

Cuck
I've never actually gotten whiskey dick before. I never get ED no matter what, whether or not I've came 6 times that day, whether I'm wasted as fuck, on any other drug, or anything. The only thing that  has gotten to me was the steroid deca. That put my dick totally out of commission for a long time though lmao, fuck that stuff