• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Asians proven to be geniuses yet again

mang0

Joke
These are the attractive pheno colors in my book (in no particular order):
• pale sin, dark hair (east asian ideal)
• tan skin, light eyes (middle eastern ideal)
• blue eyes, dirty blonde hair (white ideal)

Both the middle eastern ideal and the white ideals rely on rare genes not found in much of the population.

Meanwhile the asian ideal coloring is present in a huge chunk of the population.

JFL at brown eyed, brown haired "whites" feeling any kind of affinity to the blue eyed, dark haired celebrities that are pretty much a separate race from them.

WetBackLuca

Banned
Asians are not naturally that pale though.

very few are.  they are noticeably darker than whites irl and probably middle easterners too.  they bleach themselves, wear sunscreen and avoid exposure to the sun.

I did the same thing and now I'm glossy yellow like them and im naturally an orange ish spic

swaggyp1

Hagas Lo Que Te Da La Gana
HQNP
WetBackLuca said:

very few are.  they are noticeably darker than whites irl and probably middle easterners too.  they bleach themselves, wear sunscreen and avoid exposure to the sun.

I did the same thing and now I'm glossy yellow like them and im naturally an orange ish spic

im the same color as rami

KEy21

Champion
MajinBuu said:
just get stroma theory

WetBackLuca

Banned
swaggyp1 said:
WetBackLuca said:

He is quite fair skinned

He has redness in his extremities which is rare for ethnics(which is why his eyes are light as well?)

I'm darker than him and I have that yellowness that EEs have.

swaggyp1

Hagas Lo Que Te Da La Gana
HQNP
WetBackLuca said:
swaggyp1 said:

He is quite fair skinned

He has redness in his extremities which is rare for ethnics(which is why his eyes are light as well?)

I'm darker than him and I have that yellowness that EEs have.

in real life in neutral lighting, I'm around med coloring

my sister is literally brown for some reason