• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Asians dominant IQ and academics, Blacks dominant most physical activities

Legit Theory

Aryan
And yet SFcels will still cope with their heritage for a reason as to why they're superior when they clearly are not an any way, shape or form.

They like to become statistics and cope with that, but even as stats whites aren't superior in these fields. If someone is better than you, he IS better than you. Period. There is nothing more that needs to be said. Do not cope, if a Asian kid mathmogs you, he's BETTER than you at math. If a black kid beats you up, HE'S BETTER at fighting than you. And before I get mistaken for a leftwing racist this goes for ethnics too. If you're black and a white kid beat you up, looking at videos of Mike Tyson beating up white dudes doesn't change the fact that that individual white kid beat your black ass down. Coping with your race doesn't change the fact that you're a subhuman and your oneitis crush is gagging on Tyrone, Chad, Takashi, Jose or Abdullah's cock because they're innately superior to you. The reason that Chinese kid got the STEM job and you didn't is because he's superior to you, the reason that hispanic kid is more popular than you is because he's better than you, ect ect ect

There is no superiority of races.

Now repeat after me and free yourself of this primitive cope.
-You are not a reflection of your ancestors or progenitors
-You are an individual entitled only to your own effort and abilities
-You are not a statistic, your ethnic culture and surroundings do not reflect you in any shape or form
-You are what you are and nothing more
-You will die and with it everything you are and stand for.
-You will not be apart of some legacy, as legacies lack legitimacy except for the individual himself
-You are a man, and the only thing you are is what you are, not what your father was and what your children will be, you are YOU.
-You are nothing more or nothing less than yourself

Tail

Regular
EdSheeran said:
and whites are the best looking

Whites are the best period. Robust, creative, good-looking. They shit on all other ethnicities, and have been doing so for several eras.

But you can count on liberals to feel special, bring out their white guilt, and think they'll manage to change a selection process that's been at work for millions of years with a few laws and feel-good bullshit.

BlueBalls

Machine
Anakind said:
Lol @ this liberal guilt.

@"Legit Theory" caught on camera:

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw[/video]

How can he say this:

-You are not a statistic, your ethnic culture and surroundings do not reflect you in any shape or form
-You will not be apart of some legacy, as legacies lack legitimacy except for the individual himself
-You are a man, and the only thing you are is what you are, not what your father was and what your children will be, you are YOU. 

While simultaneously being neck-deep in leftist identity politics that state both genders, all sexual preferences, all races and all whatever-the-left-thinks-of-next are segregated groups ranked in a social hierarchy in which the white males are collectively guilty of some kind of subliminal conspiracy against other "opressed" groups and that we must all repent for our historical sins.

Self-awarness in the average leftist: zero.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Lol coping libtart.

Whites inveted 98% of everything we use today. Whites completely dominate in movies, music, innovations, academic research.

Whites are by far the most attractive race - black men prefer white women, black women and asian women prefer white men.

Whites build the absolutely best countries, AS LONG AS A COUNTRY IS 99% white Its fucking beautiful, a paradise. AS soon as u open the doors for ethnics, things start to turn.

Whites are completely superiour in almost every endevour, because of DNA. Thats the red pill that ethnic copers have a really hard time swallowing.

:cage:

I always wondered why a lot of sports are dominated by black males, but a lot of female sports are dominated by white females

Anyways I think Balkans and polys are the strongest on average

Legit Theory

Aryan
BlueBalls said:
Anakind said:
Lol @ this liberal guilt.

@"Legit Theory" caught on camera:

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw[/video]

How can he say this:

While simultaneously being neck-deep in leftist identity politics that state both genders, all sexual preferences, all races and all whatever-the-left-thinks-of-next are segregated groups ranked in a social hierarchy in which the white males are collectively guilty of some kind of subliminal conspiracy against other "opressed" groups and that we must all repent for our historical sins.

Self-awarness in the average leftist: zero.

:fingerwave:

Putting words in my mouth to try and paint your enemy with the same brush stroke, typical cuckservative move, kid. Just because I lean to the left doesn't mean I advocate for the same thing as those radical feminazi or retards who say "nonwhites cant be racist", couldn't be farther from the truth

Us white men are clearly at the top of the social hierarchy, to deny this is asinine. That said its still a lot better with social problems than other non western countries. Western civilization is superior not because of race, but because of its liberal and democracy that separates it from the countries under say communism or sharia law.

It's funny how right wingers like to try to claim the advancements of western civilization as their own, yet the world they envision doesn't differ much from a radical ethnic country.

These same SFcels call themselves Americans or whatever yet anex any and all ideas of individualism and want to pretty much categorize people in statistics and engage in mass collectivism.

What happened to "The individual is greater than the collective" notion that allowed western civilization to ascend towards democracy and self reliance?

RealRob said:
Lol coping libtart.

Whites inveted 98% of everything we use today. Whites completely dominate in movies, music, innovations, academic research.

Whites are by far the most attractive race - black men prefer white women, black women and asian women prefer white men.

Whites build the absolutely best countries, AS LONG AS A COUNTRY IS 99% white Its fucking beautiful, a paradise. AS soon as u open the doors for ethnics, things start to turn.

Whites are completely superiour in almost every endevour, because of DNA. Thats the red pill that ethnic copers have a really hard time swallowing.

:cage:

SFcel coping like it's 2013

Every single invention that allowed humans to ascend; agriculture, husbandry, shelter, philosophy, religion, mathematics, arts, music, social structure and even society itself as well as written language were all developed and pioneered in nonwhite communities while whites were still in caves. All the west did was improve and run with these ideas that are prevalent in every human spirit and make it better.

No more cope for you brotha. You are so superior but you can't even put together a decent thesis without peppering it with typos. As a Nordic you've added less to the book of history than West Sahara Africans and about as much as Australian natives

No more cope, only truth now
:popcorn:

BlueBalls

Machine
@"Legit Theory" Oh so now you're not on board with the left's identitarian crusade?

You do realize those loons make up the vast majority of left-wing thought in prominent western countries?

If you actually believe in enlightenment principles over all they you are ideologically right-wing my friend. The leftist movement is one of collective>individual that is at the very core of left-wing ideology.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I have a feeling this dude is another white hating ethnic who got banned some months ago. Same irrational bullshit-arguments.

Prob that, or just some self hating whitey  :giggle:

Legit Theory

Aryan
BlueBalls said:
@"Legit Theory" Oh so now you're not on board with the left's identitarian crusade?

You do realize those loons make up the vast majority of left-wing thought in prominent western countries?

If you actually believe in enlightenment principles over all they you are ideologically right-wing my friend. The leftist movement is one of collective>individual that is at the very core of left-wing ideology.

On what planet and what weed are you smoking? I'm more of a stoic tbh, the Greeks were very libertarian and were the OG individualists.

Ofc identity and sectionalism remain prominent, same for social issues, look at this board and how many women hating rejects of society remain here because they cant get laid. Also look at the subhuman racists; this board is pretty much exactly how stormfront looks and behaves; same rejected losers of society coping with their heritage.

Anyway the point of this thread wasn't to get into some left v right debate, as retarded as the right are with economy, foreign relations and social issues they still have more sense than sfcel ideology which is basically extreme rightwing mixed with racial nationalism and a sprinkle of post modern western based sharia law

Right wing philosophy is fundamentally bluepilled. They've rejected the rights of women and wanted to keep them without rights for the longest. Since Obama basically cucked them up the ass and signed law after law against the right, the majority of the things they now champion for are a bit more reasonable since they've already lost on most fronts and the majority of the policies have been rejected as stupid(aka "pro-life", "man and women marriage", ect).

On what planet and what weed are you smoking? I'm more of a stoic tbh, the Greeks were very libertarian

Ofc identity and sectionalism remain prominent, same for social issues, look at this board and how many women hating rejects of society remain here because they cant get laid. Also look at the subhuman racists; this board is pretty much exactly how stormfront looks and behaves; same rejected losers of society coping with their heritage.

Anyway the point of this thread wasn't to get into some left v right debate, as retarded as the right are with economy, foreign relations and social issues they still have more sense than sfcel ideology which is basically extreme rightwing mixed with racial nationalism and a sprinkle of post modern western based sharia law

Right wing philosophy is fundamentally bluepilled. They've rejected the rights of women and wanted to keep them without rights for the longest. Since Obama basically cucked them up the ass and signed law after law against the right, the majority of the things they now champion for are a bit more reasonable since they've already lost on most fronts and the majority of the policies have been rejected as stupid(aka "pro-life").

The most I'll say is that the right has become more reasonable in recent years. Though they've destroyed the middle class and in the US and UK and are pretty much asking for migrants just as much as the left for labor, they still are ahead in a few small regards. I still refuse to vote for Trump on the grounds of him admitting to promote religious intolerance to the Islamic people, that is the most unamerican thing I've ever heard, idc if 10 million jihadists come out our doors that's unconstitutional

incelsNeed2die said:
You are SUCH a white guilt liberal it's insane. Do you start jerking off when you hear the adhan wake you up at 2am?

Where have I ever apologized for being white? When have I said whites were evil, privileged, ect.

Or do you still think you deserve a participation award for your ancestors? C'mon brah I thought you were smarter than this

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dude just stfu

BlueBalls

Machine
@"Legit Theory" 

Right wing philosophy is fundamentally bluepilled. They've rejected the rights of women and wanted to keep them without rights for the longest.

Lol wtf are you on about?

What rights would that be, the right to get a job due to the qualifications of having a vagine thanks to affirmative action?

Just like you don't want anything to do with the crazy PC-left I hold few views in common with the US republican party which is a circus. At least it's not a madhouse like too many leftist parties are these days.

MorphIncel

Rotter
I only care on a surface level about this.

Deeply I don't really give a fuck.

All I care about is looking more attractive and making more money. Thats whats important!

Legit Theory

Aryan
BlueBalls said:
@"Legit Theory" 

Right wing philosophy is fundamentally bluepilled. They've rejected the rights of women and wanted to keep them without rights for the longest.

Lol wtf are you on about?

What rights would that be, the right to get a job due to the qualifications of having a vagine thanks to affirmative action?

Just like you don't want anything to do with the crazy PC-left I hold few views in common with the US republican party which is a circus. At least it's not a madhouse like too many leftist parties are these days.

Look man, I know Affirmative Action is stupid in modern time, but when it was first signed it help to break up a lot of racial and gender stereotyping

It's use is done, that much I agree, but we shouldn't forget the racial history of the USA and how blacks and females were oppressed.

It doesn't mean us whites should feel guilty, quite the opposite, it should give Americans pride that they were able to move pass that dark pass and continue to improve as a nation. That's progress, that's what western civilization is all about

And you live in Sweden which is a leftist hellhole, but a lot of your pre-immigrant prosperity can be attributed to it being left.

PC culture isn't leftist btw, it's some Tumblr SJW bullshit, everything the republican party in the states are doing is just right wing ideology in its truest form which is very akin to sharia law

MorphIncel said:
I only care on a surface level about this.

Deeply I don't really give a fuck.

All I care about is looking more attractive and making more money. Thats whats important!

:clap:

RealRob said:
Dude just stfu

:wtf:

And you've provided no rebuttle you collectivist sfcel.

Anakind

Champion
Legit Theory said:

Complete bullshit! Let someone wiser enlighten you:

“Main thought! The individual himself is a fallacy. Everything which happens in us is in itself something else which we do not know. ‘The individual’ is merely a sum of conscious feelings and judgments and misconceptions, a belief, a piece of the true life system or many pieces thought together and spun together, a ‘unity’, that doesn’t hold together. We are buds on a single tree—what do we know about what can become of us from the interests of the tree! But we have a consciousness as though we would and should be everything, a phantasy of ‘I’ and all ‘not I.’ Stop feeling oneself as this phantastic ego!Learn gradually to discard the supposed individual! Discover the fallacies of the ego! Recognize  egoism as fallacy! The opposite is not to be understood as altruism! This would be love of other supposed individuals! No! Get beyond ‘myself’ and ‘yourself’!  Experience cosmically!”
 -  Nietzsche

@"BlueBalls" @"RealRob"

SEAN O'DONIS

Rotter
@Anakind , the above quote sounds like something a sex guru who manipulates people into orgies would say.

When one is tortured and feels all the pain, or when one dies slowly under unspeakable conditions, he gets to know one thing for real. Your "self" is there, it is real and it is impartiable.

Anakind

Champion
SEAN O said:
@Anakind , the above quote sounds like something a sex guru who manipulates people into orgies would say.

Talking about creampie gangbangs.    :razz: