Asians are no longer that short

Asians aren't that short anymore. 

shortcel here. (5'5)

It's summertime and here in LA all the tourists are out and about while I go about my way and notice that 9/10 asian guys are taller than me, lot's seem to be around 5'8ish now adays with few tall and short ones mixed in... just like white people it seems. 

Asian women: most are my height and i'd say 5/10 are taller. 

just lol being heightmogged by asian women.... fml

ASIANS BORN AND RAISED IN THE WEST ARE TALL BECAUSE THEY EAT MORE SHIT. OLDTIMEY ASIANS IN CHINA WERE POOR AND HAD TO EAT RICE AND EGGROLLS OR WHATEVER, SO THEY BE SHORT.

chinless

Cuck
Yeah the Asian dudes I see on campus here are, on average, in the 5'8-5'10 range, and quite a few are a solid 6' or over.  Definitely not the uber manlets they're reputed for being anymore, although I doubt the average basement dweller/eurocel here has even seen an Asian person in real life

asianchad

Coper
chinless said:
Yeah the Asian dudes I see on campus here are, on average, in the 5'8-5'10 range, and quite a few are a solid 6' or over.  Definitely not the uber manlets they're reputed for being anymore, although I doubt the average basement dweller/eurocel here has even seen an Asian person in real life

Definitely

I'm over 6' and heightmog most guys I come across everyday in the US

This forum is full of basement dwellers/eurocel virgins who probably haven't even seen an Asian in real life

:tyson: