Asian woman drops extreme redpill on Eurasian sons

Copenhagen

Slayer
from louveteaux sent 6 hours ago
Obviously I would rather have daughters than sons, but do you not realize that if I married an asian guy my sons would be full asian? I can't have a son who is any less than half-asian, not genetically possible. That's the best I can do for him.
permalinkreportblock usermark unreadreply

ilikedicks

Coper
This is nothing surprising. I was once into the whole Japanese pop culture stuff. A lot of actual asian girls would post Latin and American guys on their blogs as attractive. Some posted Asians but it was few in comparison to the former. Asian fashion sites it's the same shit mostly latins (french, Brazilian, italian dudes) and Americans.

Gandharva

Banned
mongoloid women are a thorn in our side.its like god had to make the most attractive females the most traitoruos and superficial   .

Gandharva

Banned
they dont put emphasis on looks.they are the only ype of women that can stomach a fat bald framecel just because hes white.asian men are fussy about looks,asian women arent.they are just sueprficial about other things.if society told them green men with one arm were the hottest they would believe it.

African women are the most fussy,looks obsessed females out there,thats why they dont make well goldiggers.  african men are the exact opposite of asian men,they are the most accepting of any tail as long as they can get their cocks wet.

the latter mechanism ensures good genes in any population as women gate keep sex.its BECAUSE asian women arent selective in looks that the asian race is so beta and domesticated.