• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Asian millionaire becomes NEET!!!!!!

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...st-monk-China-living-isolation-two-years.html
Millionaire businessman gives up his possessions to become a Buddhist monk in China after living in isolation for two years
  • Liu Jingchong, 39, has given up his millions and material possessions

he realized that living as an asiancel is no way to live at all, he was about to turn 40 and was obviously severely depressed that he will never be loved by prime white women

so he said fuck it, fuck everything, fuck making millions, what's the point if you can't ascend to being an aesthetic non-ethnik god

someone offer him an account here

alien

Machine
Rotters
Maybe I need to become a Buddhist monk. But I'm an internet addict. What's the point of being a NEET without electronics and a broadband internet connection?

Do I absolutely have to shave my head to become a Buddhist monk? Unless I was a NW3+, why would I do that? :giggle:

Joncoping

Regular
He should have used all his resources on going ER. What wasted opportunity

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
alien said:
Maybe I need to become a Buddhist monk. But I'm an internet addict. What's the point of being a NEET without electronics and a broadband internet connection?

Do I absolutely have to shave my head to become a Buddhist monk? Unless I was a NW3+, why would I do that? :giggle:

neets were not meant to findspiritual peace

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
He made the right decision. I respect him. He realized that he has no value and will always be a subhuman, even with money.

He realized that there's no point in trying because he will never have this

He is an oldcel whose life ended 19 years ago
He is stuck in 2015 and cannot racemax

He came to the natural conclusion that reincarnation game is the only way out for him

SINGULARITY

Megastar
Jaejoong said:
LostTuna said:
why are u disrespecting asian people?

Dat Feel hates Asians and blacks because he thinks they're stealing white women and that means no type 1 goddess for him, but the truth is 'ethniks' aren't stealing anything; white women want white men and white men are the most desired by all women. He doesn't want to accept that the reason he's unable to find a white partner is because he's a subhuman. Dat Feel is a white man in his 30s who has a good job but no white woman. What could it be?  Oh he doesn't want to settle for anything less than an 8, but we've all seen the girls he rates as 8s and 10s, they're really 6s and 7s. Oh he just needs 3 more inches, but he refuses to add 3 inches to an online dating profile and see what happens. The answer is this: Dat Feel overrates himself, he's not a 6.5 almost 7 so close to being fully human, Dat Feel is a below average subhuman like every other inbred in Florida.

:what:

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
Jaejoong said:
LostTuna said:
why are u disrespecting asian people?

Dat Feel hates Asians and blacks because he thinks they're stealing white women and that means no type 1 goddess for him, but the truth is 'ethniks' aren't stealing anything; white women want white men and white men are the most desired by all women. He doesn't want to accept that the reason he's unable to find a white partner is because he's a subhuman. Dat Feel is a white man in his 30s who has a good job but no white woman. What could it be?  Oh he doesn't want to settle for anything less than an 8, but we've all seen the girls he rates as 8s and 10s, they're really 6s and 7s. Oh he just needs 3 more inches, but he refuses to add 3 inches to an online dating profile and see what happens. The answer is this: Dat Feel overrates himself, he's not a 6.5 almost 7 so close to being fully human, Dat Feel is a below average subhuman like every other inbred in Florida.

I just need 3" and Nessman's angularity. :ugh:

This Asiancel had MILLIONS but realized he could never buy the love of a white angel, so he gave up.

Why do you incels doubt him? You never had millions and he did. He KNOWS.

Franktank

Regular
Lmao we're bringing up the 3inch dat feel dilemma.
Like we all suggested before dat feel should buy lifts but he refuses

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
Franktank said:
Lmao we're bringing up the 3inch dat feel dilemma.
Like we all suggested before dat feel should buy lifts but he refuses

again, 3" in vertical ehight is not the same thing as a BIGGER FRAME

I want 3" AND Nessman's robust frame

being 6' is useless if you don't have a strong frame and a lean look

but back on topic, this asian is the most redpill of all

he embraced his subhumanity and gave up millions of dollars to punish himself for being an ethnikcel. he knew that all his millions could never equal one day of being a MM who is loved by prime women

he ascended

the world can't hurt him anymore

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
no, sexual preferences are universal

all asians/indians would choose a type 1 goddess over their own if they could

everyone's ultimate goal is to ASCEND

Rate this EXTREME climber, she's at least 7-8 points above him

he ascended. if though he's getting cucked, it was worth it just experience a prime goddess

purps drank

Rotter
dat feel said:

he ascended. if though he's getting cucked, it was worth it just experience a prime goddess

What the devil

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
purps drank said:
dat feel said:

What the devil

he could literally die happy after their wedding night

she could cuck him and have babies with alpha chads and only allow him to beta-provide for him, and he'd still come out a winner

Copenhagen

Rotter
Jaejoong said:
You think every Asian wants a white girl.  :giggle:

He's a Chinese guy from China not a Chinese American. 

This is what he wants:

Yeah this. Most Chinese guys give ZERO FUCKS about foreigners. Some of them would be interested but most of them want Fan Bingbing or death.

LostTuna said:
dat feel said:
he could literally die happy after their wedding night

she could cuck him and have babies with alpha chads and only allow him to beta-provide for him, and he'd still come out a winner

those types of couples will be extremely common in the future.

You are a mystery to me @"LostTuna"

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Jaejoong said:
You think every Asian wants a white girl.  :giggle:

He's a Chinese guy from China not a Chinese American. 

This is what he wants:

Yeah this. Most Chinese guys give ZERO FUCKS about foreigners. Some of them would be interested but most of them want Fan Bingbing or death.

LostTuna said:
those types of couples will be extremely common in the future.

how is that possible

if you gave any chinese a choice between a chinese 6/10 and a white 6/10 they will always choose the white one no?

Copenhagen

Rotter
dat feel said:
BetaEurasianCuckold said:

how is that possible

if you gave any chinese a choice between a chinese 6/10 and a white 6/10 they will always choose the white one no?

I'm actually not sure. I'll weixin my friend now and ask him if he's awake. Gimme a second.