Asian men are the new black people

Copenhagen

Slayer
Nowadays white males won't say jack shit to a black guy for being with a white woman, so black males are in the clear with poaching white women.

Asian men still can't go near white women without being verbally or physically assaulted, and their parents speaking up against the marriage. 

Meanwhile, if a girl is involved with a black man, her dad will be too afraid of speaking out and losing his job, etc., so he will allow his Becky to be penetrated by black shuttlecraft.

Gandharva

Banned
asian parents and asian women are the biggest  cockblockers and emasculators of asian  men,not white men  .

Montross

Coper
OP hasn't a clue about how racial dynamics work.

White parents would rather their daughters date asian men than black men. This is not even debatable.

White women just aint into asian guys. That's it.

sub8 life

Incel
Asian men are probably the ethnic men that does best with white women in my country, at least from what I've seen. Its because they are the most integrated ethnics in this country and are easily accepted into white social circles. The WMAF still massively outnumber the opposite though but only because of mail order brides from thailand and phillipines, people here are fucking huge on that shit. Too bad you live in the US if its true that asian men gets fucked over so badly there.

Darkman

Normie
Montross said:
OP hasn't a clue about how racial dynamics work.

White parents would rather their daughters date asian men than black men. This is not even debatable.

White women just aint into asian guys. That's it.
This. This is cope to justify most asian men being beta.

Timbuck2

Coper
Afraid to say anything? Just lol. If my daughter brought home a black dude I would not hesitate to disown her and make sure the guy has an unfortunate "accident".

SeriousM

Normie
Asians and Indians, one of the two.

Seems like all other races are clear to love and be with white women while Asian and Indian men get the most hell for it.

Go to any youtube videos about black man and white women together you'll see whites hate us black men more