asian men are doing much much better than this site can accept

niger

Normie
I'm so scared fucking nigs and chings get off my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !

AryanReborn

Coper
If that was true then this board wouldn't be filled with asianincel posters.

JoshG

Normie
legit post... check out my thread about asian dudes

REDEMPTION

Incel
Asian guys ,especially north asian guys,are the only goodlooking race of men outside of whites so why do people act like they are bottom of the totem pole?

you can say middle easterners and latinos,but its only the white-europid ones that are aesthetic .

asian guys can be aesthetic as hell.blacks,indians,and amerindians look like subhumans and seeing a goodlooking one is like spotting bigfoot .

Copenhagen

Slayer
REDEMPTION said:
Asian guys ,especially north asian guys,are the only goodlooking race of men outside of whites so why do people act like they are bottom of the totem pole?

you can say middle easterners and latinos,but its only the white-europid ones that are aesthetic .

asian guys can be aesthetic as hell.blacks,indians,and amerindians look like subhumans and seeing a goodlooking one is like spotting bigfoot .

There are good looking Asian guys, some of which would probably be top tier, the problem is that Asian diets / lifestyle fucks up many Asians, makes them physically repulsive to a lot of people. 

Also Asian culture discourages looksmaxing, if Asians looksmaxed, they would be a lot more accepted

Copenhagen said:
REDEMPTION said:

There are good looking Asian guys, some of which would probably be top tier, the problem is that Asian diets / lifestyle fucks up many Asians, makes them physically repulsive to a lot of people. 

Also Asian culture discourages looksmaxing, if Asians looksmaxed, they would be a lot more accepted
South Korea is plastic surgery capital of the world though.

Oперативный said:
Copenhagen said:

[video=youtube]

InMyLife

Incel
Every single asian I have ever met has been incel. 100% serious.

Copenhagen said:
REDEMPTION said:

very true boyo, i believe that if asians changed their diets (got rid of all soy products, replaced them with lots of red meat, as well as replacing rice with corn or wheat) then asians could possibly be as dimorphic as white people. Also true on culture, Im white, but i used to be fascinated with asian culture, but after living in asia for a bit, I saw that asian people are boring as fuck and also naive about lots of things especially sex. Being in asia and trying to hang out with asian people felt like hanging out with middle schoolers, although (american) middle schoolers probably know more about sex than your average 20 something asian person, which is actually pretty sad. Honestly I have no sympathy for asian people though, they cause their own problems and are too pigheaded/stubborn to fix them.
[hr]
Oперативный said:
Copenhagen said:

the funny thing about korean people is that they are extremely vain and care a lot about looks, but on the other hand they are totally clueless about matters relating to sexuality. Korean people literally think that you should look good for the sake of looking good, it never occurs to them that you should look good with the intent of attracting the opposite sex. This is a vast generalization, but generally true.