• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Asian gooks = the most disgusting race

Not to mention their(our) face,

body proportions are literally fucked up. and its going worse and worse through the generations, im seriously worried and expecting that this will end up disaster at the end of the day, in the form of like raising suicide ratio due to BDD or shit.
its kinda fucking sad how bad we lost in the genetic lottery.

ive just taken this picture today like hours ago,

i can tell you that northeast asians are literally the most extreme form that human can look unpleasing.

literally every korean gooks are like this. not a single fucking exception.

arms and legs are so short, rediculous torso length. literally every one of them are worse than michael phelps.

PunchFace

Megastar
you're 100 % correct.

east asians are getting uglier and uglier and uglier due to your genes getting closer and closer and closer.

basically china is a country with 2 billion first cousins or worse.  your too genetically close.  this will only lead to dominant weak genes like unathleticism, 4 eyes, small penis etc being the result.

it's over for chinese people.  you're all inbred by now.  it is only natural that whoever wants to breed out do so. that's why the women RUN not walk. RUN away from Asian males to get some genetic diversity.  Hybrid vigor is real.  look at the Jews.  look at the Afro American blacks vs Africans.  much more athletic due to white admixtuer.

meanwhile in China

just trash.

it's over.

Unbeatable

Regular
I agree 

its true, you are right. however you do compensate in the intelligence department where i know for a fact you mog everyone

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
it's the southeast asians and chinese that are absolute repulsive subhumans and look like literal shit

koreans and japanese look pretty good tho. many sexy girls from japan and korea and many pretty boy chads and masc DOM guys too

straightcel_l said:
didnt read but lol at self hate

its not about self loving or self hate shit.
every human regardless the race has same evolutional beauty standard based on golden ratio.

PunchFace

Megastar
Unbeatable said:
I agree 

its true, you are right. however you do compensate in the intelligence department where i know for a fact you mog everyone

intelligence only in the subservient memorization kind.

basically sitting there for 10 hours and memorize and read and write.

they get IQ but most Chinese/Japanese people also have autism.  very very high inhib and socially awkward.  all that for extra 10 points on IQ.

ya no thanks.

Unbeatable

Regular
PunchFace said:
Unbeatable said:
I agree 

intelligence only in the subservient memorization kind.

basically sitting there for 10 hours and memorize and read and write.

they get IQ but most Chinese/Japanese people also have autism.  very very high inhib and socially awkward.  all that for extra 10 points on IQ.

ya no thanks.

true

but you have discpline which is why your economy and power grew so fast

unbelievable discipline and will 

best in the world

undisputed said:
it's the southeast asians and chinese that are absolute repulsive subhumans and look like literal shit

koreans and japanese look pretty good tho. many sexy girls from japan and korea and many pretty boy chads and masc DOM guys too

Nah dude koreans and japaneses are same fucking utter trash. No nasal bridge no orbital projection, fugly as fuck nose, depressed nasolabial angle etc.... i can say it is mostly 1~2 out of 10 general scale of the great evolutional instinctual beauty standard.

freshoftheboat said:
what do you guys think of nepali mongoloids? They can look very attractive imo

I only consider whites as hot.