asian girls are more loyal and clingy than white girls on avg

LostTuna

Gigachad
this is what i've heard (mostly about mainland chinese girls). i guess it can also be a bad thing cuz sometimes there's trust issues and it would suck if they're blowing up ur phone all the time

i need a cute asian girl tho

They're clingy if you're white or wealthy. But infidelity is an accepted practice in China. 0 guilt. They'll act all sweet and clingy 5 minutes after they got rammed and drank a guy's cum.

LostTuna

Gigachad
MushroomCloud said:
They're clingy if you're white or wealthy. But infidelity is an accepted practice in China. 0 guilt. They'll act all sweet and clingy 5 minutes after they got rammed and drank a guy's cum.
i thought it's mostly the guys that cheat?

LostTuna said:
MushroomCloud said:
I live in E Asia. Not one hour ago, I had breakfast with a married woman who has a son. About an hour before that, I was banging her. Afterwards, she showed me how her husband measures up using my dick as a reference.

Asian women like to twist the truth, just like their western counterparts. They cheat all the time.

On her fb, she presents a sweet facade. Guys are attracted to the apparent sweetness and innocence. She hates her husband and often refuses to have sex with him. She is no longer sweet to him. I can see that her friends on fb are similar. Average looks, but playing the sweet wifey game. Taking kissy selfies, working a retail job for spending money while the hubby slaves away to pay for everything. On fb, men message them asking for sex. While working, men ask them out. They choose one or two and act sweet for a while.

It's true that Chinese women are into PDAs, hugging their bf or husband in public, etc.

oren

Incel
MushroomCloud said:
LostTuna said:
I live in E Asia. Not one hour ago, I had breakfast with a married woman who has a son. About an hour before that, I was banging her. Afterwards, she showed me how her husband measures up using my dick as a reference.

Asian women like to twist the truth, just like their western counterparts. They cheat all the time.

On her fb, she presents a sweet facade. Guys are attracted to the apparent sweetness and innocence. She hates her husband and often refuses to have sex with him. She is no longer sweet to him. I can see that her friends on fb are similar. Average looks, but playing the sweet wifey game. Taking kissy selfies, working a retail job for spending money while the hubby slaves away to pay for everything. On fb, men message them asking for sex. While working, men ask them out. They choose one or two and act sweet for a while.

It's true that Chinese women are into PDAs, hugging their bf or husband in public, etc.
its a known fact chinese women are the worst in asia, maybe only second to Singaporeans(with a level of feminism approaching anglosphere) duh to the lower woman to men ratio .

but in thailand most girls in university are really good girl looking for husband . because the lack of power to single parents in thailand , thai girls are very unlucky to cheat on you . did you know that if thai man impregnate a thai girl while they are not married , he is under no obligatory to pay either her or the kids any money.

oren said:
MushroomCloud said:

its a known fact chinese women are the worst in asia, maybe only second to Singaporeans(with a level of feminism approaching anglosphere) duh to the lower woman to men ratio .

but in thailand most girls in university are really good girl looking for husband . because the lack of power to single parents in thailand , thai girls are very unlucky to cheat on you . did you know that if thai man impregnate a thai girl while they are not married , he is under no obligatory to pay either her or the kids any money.
The woman I banged today was from mainland China. Yes mainland Chinese women are known for infidelity, golddigging, leaving a man when he's at his lowest most vulnerable point, etc.

That's great news about impregnating women in Thailand. So if I ever live there, I can impregnate as many women as I can without any legal consequences.