Asian doctor raped many white women

dat feel

Lookism God
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-daughter-filming-attacked-nine-patients.html

Married family doctor and father-of-two 'drugged and raped a mother and her teen daughter while filming it and sexually assaulted another nine patients'
  • Binh Chung, 41, accused of string of 11 sex attacks in Las Vegas court
  • Allegedly took victims to surgery where he drugged and attacked them
  • Victims include mother and her daughter, aged 14 or 15, court papers say
  • Abuse was uncovered after his wife found tapes of his alleged attacks 
  • Chung was first accused of fondling a 15-year-old patient back in 2006
  • But he was allowed to keep working after 100 hours of community service 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3187165/Married-family-doctor-father-two-drugged-raped-mother-teen-daughter-filming-attacked-nine-patients.html#ixzz3i4roK4W0

Copenhagen

Slayer
Yellow peril strikes again. He busted a nut, the girls' fathers didn't. Who's really winning?

so that's why my parents pushed me to become a doctor!
just lol @ this idiot for filming his rapes.

modified

hairloss expert
Chung‘s 2006 case started with a woman taking her 15-year-old daughter to Integrative Family Medicine in the West Las Vegas Valley, according to an arrest report.

It was August 2005, the report said, and the girl needed treatment for pink eye. The doctor she had previously seen was not in that day, so she instead went to Chung.

During the visit, Chung asked the mother to leave the exam room, the report said. After she left, he asked the girl about her sexual activity. He told her to lie down on the table, then unbuttoned her pants and put his hand against her crotch, the girl told police.

The doctor then asked the girl to take her bra off so he could examine her breasts, the report said.

After the exam, the mother told police, her daughter “was not acting right” and wanted to go home immediately to shower.

Dr. Daliah Wachs, who runs Integrative Family Medicine, told prosecutors that after Chung was arrested she confronted him about the accusations, asking why he had the mother to leave the room. She said Chung responded that he did it “to get the truth” from the girl.

Wachs said she told Chung a nurse must be in the exam room anytime he was with a patient, court documents show. But the next day, a nurse told her Chung refused to let her in the room while examining a female patient.

“Binh was a bad apple. The second we figured it out we fired him,” Wachs told the Review-Journal on Friday. “He is a complete embarrassment to the medical profession.”

After the arrest, Wachs said, the medical records for the girl who had pink eye went missing. Walchs said she contacted police and the medical board, and the board informed her they were already investigating Chung.

Chung returned with photocopies of the patient‘s records, she said.

Walchs didn‘t hear anything about Chung again, she said, until he got arrested in June of this year. She still has not recovered the patient‘s original files.
:facepalm:

modified

hairloss expert
Dude's facial asymmetry is on par with my own I think.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Lack of eyebrows kills Asian men.

This guy was a legit eyebrowcel

Gandharva

Banned
he should be executed  .  white women are not the enemy,neither are children  .white men are  ,the fact you have to rape to get pussy means you''re an utmost subhuman.especially seeing you make the money  of a doctor.

you ethniks are too bitter sometimes,because WW  hate  you.

white women are not the enemy of my Nikan Tlaca people so I will not hate them,only white men  ,and even then I can not hate individual good kind  white men and even be close to them,but not as a  group  do they sit on the list of the  good people to revere   .

dat feel

Lookism God
open his eyes and make them blue

make his neck thicker

give him a nice NW1

SLAYER