News "As far as TikTok is concerned, we're banning them from the United States," Trump said

ClannadXymoth

Normie
Sounds like America only applying freedom selectively and creating a bad precedence for discrimination on companies based on nothing other than their country of origin.

The Orange Idiot being racist and xenophobic once again. BTW this will never happen, Tik Tok will be restored within 3 months (if it even goes throuh) and no concessions or changes will be made.

fuck trump
Life is all about pushing your subjective needs, not being fair and objective. This is what ruling class has always done, regardless of what better for humanity/people as a whole.

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
:clap: one of first good decisions Trump has done in a long time

Mr Game and Watch

Joe Biden
based
legit theory only opposes it cause tiktok is used to spread BBC propaganda
Because I support freedom and libertarian ideals. There's no reason to ban tik tok other than a sly at the chinese which will do nothing to upset the power of the CCP.

Trump is all talk and no substance

Mr Game and Watch

Joe Biden
Life is all about pushing your subjective needs, not being fair and objective. This is what ruling class has always done, regardless of what better for humanity/people as a whole.
Well yes but that's not how it should be and such blatant anti-bias is a horrible precedent. at least do it behind closed doors instead of bragging about banning a app that has had a trial and would likely be cleared of any wrong doing

ClannadXymoth

Normie
Well yes but that's not how it should be and such blatant anti-bias is a horrible precedent. at least do it behind closed doors instead of bragging about banning a app that has had a trial and would likely be cleared of any wrong doing
No! That is what I hate about mankind. I wish everything could be blatant and in the light. I wish we could all know each others true intentions. To me, that is a better world. All political correctness has done is make people hide the ugly or hateful things about themselves behind a fake smile and faux intentions.

FireFuck

Manlet Rage
Masculinity Crew
Fucking based, TikTok was peak degenercy and it was daily suifuel for too many poor fucking zoomercels. Tiktok whores can now fuck off too.
Tiktok is a private company though, and there's been no example of them spying/using our data/etc more than google, apple, etc are already doing.
Fuck Trump and I don't like the CCP either
Private companies dont exist in china you dumb fuck. The chinese government indirectly owns more than 50% of every major company in china. If american companies are spyware then what the fuck are chinese companies? Those soulless bugmen would spy on their own family.

poontang

Dog taint
Shitposters
Trump just did what no other politician before him has done.

He figured out how to turn out the youth vote.

For the other side...

brocode

Respect.
Masculinity Crew
Trump just did what no other politician before him has done.

He figured out how to turn out the youth vote.

For the other side...
:bean:

It's for votes, holy fuck.

Holy shit man, you right, he could've done this wayyyyy earlier but damn...

:situation: