• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

as a sub 8 male i refuse to have fun

after fully looksmax ed, id rather waste my life away than “make the most of it” as a sub 8 male . Fuck this stupid shit i’m not giving it any effort if i was dealt a shitty hand

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Muh sub-8 is a cope and you know it 

Sub-6 is where life gets annoying and unmanageable and even that a stretch

If you're not going to have fun, at least do something productive with your life. Online businesses have never been cheaper to start. They could help you pay for surgery and basically anything else. If you're not moneymaxing, or living your best life, you're wasting it.

You'll never get another one.

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
there is no point in even trying to enjoy life when you are blackpilled

it's impossible

it's over

zombie

Rotting until the day I am actually dead
Rotters
Everything I put effort into ends up being completely pointless

AlexisRensBedslave said:
If you're not going to have fun, at least do something productive with your life. Online businesses have never been cheaper to start. They could help you pay for surgery and basically anything else. If you're not moneymaxing, or living your best life, you're wasting it.

Oh that’s exactly what i do. I spend my time trying to accomplish things etc. I’m a relatively large soundcloud producer actually, have put a lot of time into that. Got co-signed by ethereal (first person to ever sign carti). I know u probably won’t believe me but is what it is. That’s just a hobby though i really  wanna career and money max. Im studying in london right now

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
I enjoy life on the daily.

Go to the gym, play outside, go hiking.
Just embrace childish joy and imagination.

Magnifique said:

this is true and me too minus the hiking but i’m talking about going clubbing etc. I’m not doing that shit anymore

goblin

Regular
LooksmaxOrSui said:
AlexisRensBedslave said:

Oh that’s exactly what i do. I spend my time trying to accomplish things etc. I’m a relatively large soundcloud producer actually, have put a lot of time into that. Got co-signed by ethereal (first person to ever sign carti). I know u probably won’t believe me but is what it is. That’s just a hobby though i really  wanna career and money max. Im studying in london right now

post a snippet of your shit. Also, success in music, while difficult, is a great way to moneymax and fuck a ton

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
LooksmaxOrSui said:
Magnifique said:

this is true and me too minus the hiking but i’m talking about going clubbing etc. I’m not doing that shit anymore

Clubbing is the opposite of my idea of fun.
I'd rather do almost anything else.

goblin said:
LooksmaxOrSui said:

post a snippet of your shit. Also, success in music, while difficult, is a great way to moneymax and fuck a ton

if i can leverage the name and connections i’ve built into doing  something else potentially lucrative in the music industry it’s possible. But i don’t think off producing alone will do it. Producing is so oversaturated right now and my sound is too niche to ever become super mainstream