My parents are looksmatched, more or less. My sister is looksmatched with her husband. Her husband doesn't look or act like a cuck. They're both somewhat above average, and while they might cheat it doesn't seem especially likely. Most of my cousins are looksmatched and perfectly average in looks. They're blue pilled.

Going further out, a few of my female second cousins are hot (including one smoking hot stripper to be honest) and can probably get men at least as attractive as them, and some of the men switch from woman to woman (one went for a homeless girl, then a Russian girl, etc.). They don't seem like the looksmatching type. They're red pilled.

I think because my parents and everyone on the side of my extended family I'm most familiar with are looksmatched and blue pilled, I started out with a beta bluepilled mentality to relationships. My first relationship was ok, I didn't get cucked, she put out regularly, and I got lucky that it ended by her parents forcing her to transfer to another university away from me. Afterwards I had to seek out the red pill from friends to learn the truth. There's no way I could have learned the truth from my dad, grandfather, etc. They're all bluepilled.

whyme

Coper
both my brothers are in relationships. my older brother is looksmatched and matched in every other way with his girlfriend (both doctors).

my younger brother is out of his girlfriends league for sure.

when my parents were younger I'd say my dad was 1-2 points higher than my mom, but it's weird to think about.

both my brothers and my dad when he was younger mog the fuck out of me.

My sister is dating down and my brother is dating up, go figure. Don't listen to this site. Bluepilled extroverted men always seem to date up

// Infolinks