Are your female relatives self-entitled, or even hypergamous?

Be honest now.

One of my cousins is a vacuous slut of the highest magnitude. That's about it.

my 1y old niece is already obsessed with taking selfies...no joke.
she has a vocabulary of about maybe 15 words...two of which are "take photo" :lol:

she is going to be a blond, big jawed, forward grown maxillaed, entittled, pretty, "daddys little girl"-princess...i can already see it crystal clear...and she can barely walk and still shits her pants....

The German Dream said:
she has a vocabulary of about maybe 15 words...two of which are "take photo" :lol:

she is going to be a blond, big jawed, forward grown maxillaed, entittled, pretty, "daddys little girl"-princess...i can already see it crystal clear...and she can barely walk and still shits her pants....
Instagram, Facebook and Twitter have all nurtured the vain and the conceited. I dread to think of how self-obsessed females of your niece's generation will become upon reaching adulthood.
[hr]
The Masked Magician said:
All my relatives are ugly irrespective of the gender, so no.
Since when did being ugly stop females pursuing their hypergamous goals?

Norwood Cemetery said:
The German Dream said:

Instagram, Facebook and Twitter have all nurtured the vain and the conceited. I dread to think of how self-obsessed females of your niece's generation will become upon reaching adulthood
you need to be able to bend the laws of the universe to be able to have a shot with that future generation of women. being a masculine male model billionair astronaut wont cut it anymore buddy boyos...i can already see it...that 1y old niece already must have everything going her way or hell will break lose on those who stood in her way...and ofcourse ultimatively she gets what she wants anyway

My sister has only ever dated guys over 6' and has gone out just to get free drinks from incels many times.

But she does not deny that the dating scene is broken for men, and that online dating is a lost cause for most guys. I think her ex might have redpilled her on that one honestly since I know he's a redditer and r/TRP is atleast RP about cock carousel, cuckolded beta males, and hypergamy.

Chincel

Normie
AFAIK, only one of my aunts when she was younger. I haven't gotten around to asking all of them about their lives but from old pictures and stories, looksmatching or even a bit below is the norm for them. It's mostly due to location and a tendency for my family to keep to themselves.