• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Are you Scared of Women, after Learning How Bad they Really Are?

zyzz007

Lookism God
- Paternity Fraud
- False Rape Allegations
- Sexual Promiscous = STD's and Getting Cucked
- False Domestic Violence Allegations
- She dates u while she is married/in a LTR = Her husband/bf blows ur brains out
- Sexual Harrassment in Workplace

Are u scared of them?

gaunt

Machine
the only one of those to be fearful is being cheated on, that would utterly destroy me and i would 100% not joking in the slightest kill her

Stitches

Banned
gaunt said:
the only one of those to be fearful is being cheated on, that would utterly destroy me and i would 100% not joking in the slightest kill her

Hope she beats you to the punch and hires someone from the Deep web to get rid of you first  :giggle:

• Banned

zyzz007

Lookism God
gaunt said:

:uuu:

chadrat
HQNP
gaunt said:

Afraid of women

[img=384x56]

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Women and People in General, are neither Bad nor Good.

They're bad to you because you're Ugly, and Amazing to a Slayer because they're a Slayer.

Most everyone is out for themselves.

Sure if you were a Slayer you would be Bad to women.

This forum is so polarized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bob2

Joke
gaunt said:

what a slayer

• Banned

zyzz007

Lookism God
tsh123456789 said:
gaunt said:

This. Before I get married I am going to look her in the eyes and make it clear that I will kill her if she cucks me. You don't just waste my time and emotional investment and get away with it. Of course she is free to stab me in my sleep too if I cheat, so it's a fair deal.

your still thinking of getting married in this day and age boyo?
LOLZ