Are you ready for the ER movie?

iftsj

Banned
too fucking romanced and sucking violence cock
shitty springbreaker aesthetic
great idea writing on a scenar about er tho
showing his vanity, egocentrism and try to make the end funny like the joke about him under the death bag still manlet
that could be the palme d'or
even greater final scene with his sister fucked senseless by chad haha

alien

Chad
Rotters
This movie is fucking awesome.

I can't wait to watch it.

I should probably write a fictional horror book about an incel who kills everyone who wronged him one by one Halloween/Friday the 13th style. I could write a better incel serial killer story than these Hollywood hacks. But I will still watch the movie nonetheless.

And then after the book becomes a smashing success, I will do a screenwriting adaptation that will blow this movie out of the water:

Alien's THE INCEL KILLER Directed by Quentin Tarantino

alien

Chad
Rotters
Just LOL at all the people in the comments butthurt about the making of this movie. Fucking SJWs. :giggle:

@BetaEurasianCuckold

Your comment here was fucking gold: [font=Roboto,arial,sans-serif]+SelphieFairy[/font][font=Roboto,arial,sans-serif] What's the problem? Your future half Asian son will be the same anyways[/font]

the movie looks dumb as fuck. another cheesy teen horror film plus the "incel" in this film is actually aesthetic and has a great maxilla/eye area.. he just has a weird haircut and is a twink.. they should have picked a legit ugly kid witha recessed chin/maxilla and a huge nose or something then i would actually consider watching it

TopTierLooksmaxer said:
the movie looks dumb as fuck. another cheesy teen horror film plus the "incel" in this film is actually aesthetic and has a great maxilla/eye area.. he just has a weird haircut and is a twink.. they should have picked a legit ugly kid witha recessed chin/maxilla and a huge nose or something then i would actually consider watching it
no one would watch it if the guy was legit ugly

actual zombie said:
TopTierLooksmaxer said:
no one would watch it if the guy was legit ugly
true