are you better looking then this guy?

chadD24

Slayer

height:5'7

open up in new window to read

furio

Incel
In my opinion there is no ugly scale. You are either hot or ugly. So take a guy like this, and compare him to average incel, they are both ugly, neither is uglier than the other, to a woman they are both inferior pieces of trash. Either hot or ugly, no middle ground.

mystery

Cuck
furio said:
In my opinion there is no ugly scale. You are either hot or ugly. So take a guy like this, and compare him to average incel, they are both ugly, neither is uglier than the other, to a woman they are both inferior pieces of trash. Either hot or ugly, no middle ground.
LEGIT MY NIGGA. hot or not, that's it. trying to figure out what exact level is like asking a HQNP JB to classify poop.

chadD24

Slayer
furio said:
thats bullshit. you may still be subhuman yourself but your either higher on the totem pole or lower lookwise. if your an average joe you can still pull if you wait long enough. i wonder if a guy like this could ever pull with any type of girl

Bojack

Lookism God
He is trash, I am garbage, we are the same.

iNeedHair

Coper
Mmm couldn't make out shit from that pic of his profile. I guess he wins cause of his thick mop.

chadD24

Slayer
The German Dream said:
there is only two kinds of men. humans and subhumans. 
which one are you?
prettty sure im human