• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Are you a med chad?

op you think i have potential with surgeries
to get to their level

this is my base

No idea about surgery tbh I don't think you need it. The improvements wont be worth the money, pain, recovery ect not to mention the possibility of it being botched

My advice to you would be to trim the sides and back of your hair to grade one, nearly skin fade. And trim your beard a grade or two lower so its stubble tier, trim it every 2-3 days to maintain

Also get a tan, beta carotene max + gymcel like your life depends on it

Gain an inch on your neck too

nonchaditsover

1/10 eye area
No idea about surgery tbh I don't think you need it. The improvements wont be worth the money, pain, recovery ect not to mention the possibility of it being botched

My advice to you would be to trim the sides and back of your hair to grade one, nearly skin fade. And trim your beard a grade or two lower so its stubble tier, trim it every 2-3 days to maintain

Also get a tan, beta carotene max + gymcel like your life depends on it

Gain an inch on your neck too
i'm planning on getting a sliding genio, zygo implants, brow lowering, and possibly a rhino.

As for softmaxxing, fades would look good for sure.

The money, pain, and recovery aren't an issue.
Sliding genio has a low rate of revision, zygo implants are risky, rhino has a good chance of being botched, and brow lowering also has a low revision rate.

also is beta carotene supplemental?

nonchaditsover

1/10 eye area
You just had to take it too far. Crab in the bucket mentality. Also. I’ve ascended hard since those pictures anyway.
you can't fucking ascend from that, you fucking rat looking recessed cunt. No way you have a fucking girlfriend buddy, no fucking way.
life fuel tbh.

Unless you got LEFORT 1, BSSO, sliding genio, i don't see you ascending without surgery. There's more issues than that, like your midface ratio, etc.

I'm caging hard that your subhuman ass tries to insult anyone
:cage:

i'd go through your girls phone again, because 66% of men mog you.

FACEandDnB

Hustling for surgery
you can't fucking ascend from that, you fucking rat looking recessed cunt. No way you have a fucking girlfriend buddy, no fucking way.
life fuel tbh.

Unless you got LEFORT 1, BSSO, sliding genio, i don't see you ascending without surgery. There's more issues than that, like your midface ratio, etc.
Yo don’t post my pics. How did you read his DMs anyway?

MacGyver

Joke
We are talking about meds and you post all these pics of curries, arabs etc.

:nonono:

uglysmile

Manlet with mushroom dick
I am chinless slav double handed axe warrior with mature slavic nw2 sliding in nw3.

It means its time to die in a battle since old men are not respected in slav communities.

They are considered cowards.

:cage: