• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Are you a med chad?

FACEandDnB

Hustling for surgery
op you think i have potential with surgeries
to get to their level

this is my base

Nigguh stfu nobody gives a shit. If I saw you irl I would legit curb stomp you.

nonchaditsover

1/10 eye area
Nigguh stfu nobody gives a shit. If I saw you irl I would legit curb stomp you.
keep

Hustling for surgery​

before your girl cucks you

And he was the best looking one lol. So much for muh "med Master race" when the first example you offer is a literal curry
I was unaware

Google told me he was Greek

He wasnt best looking either, the first guy now is the best

nonchaditsover

1/10 eye area
Yeah I will keep hustling for surgery without posting a mediocre soy face all over the forum. I would literally kill you if I saw you irl.

how many guys has your girl not told you about?

FACEandDnB

Hustling for surgery

how many guys has your girl not told you about?
Keep posting the same thread retard. Literally just keep crying for me. I’m having the best time with teen love rn and posted that thread as satire. She literally blocks them all immediately or we laugh at them incels together. I wouldn’t be surprised if I saw you sliding in her DMs since you have a beta cuck pheno.

Stick to your physiognomy and bow down to my feet incel. You are mine :devilish:

nonchaditsover

1/10 eye area
Keep posting the same thread retard. Literally just keep crying for me. I’m having the best time with teen love rn and posted that thread as satire. She literally blocks them all immediately or we laugh at them incels together. I wouldn’t be surprised if I saw you sliding in her DMs since you have a beta cuck pheno.

Stick to your physiognomy and bow down to my feet incel. You are mine :devilish:
I'm 6'2'' you utter soy manlet, and i can almost guarantee she's fucking around with another dude. I bet if I hacked into her social media i'd find shit that'd make you rope. (inb4 I have access to her social media, etc etc like the insecure rat that you are)

Girls that have guys sliding in their DM have options.
You're most likely less than a 6/10 IRL less than 6'0'' in height, less than 6.5', how many of those guys do you think are at least high tier normie? Quite a bit. Then how many chadlites? Chads? LOL. you're fucked bud.

Keep hustling for surgery, faggot. ($100k isn't a lot of money)
Surgery that you'll never have wage slaving at mcdonalds

:cage:

FACEandDnB

Hustling for surgery
I'm 6'2'' you utter soy manlet, and i can almost guarantee she's fucking around with another dude. I bet if I hacked into her social media i'd find shit that'd make you rope. (inb4 I have access to her social media, etc etc like the insecure rat that you are)

Girls that have guys sliding in their DM have options.
You're most likely less than a 6/10 IRL less than 6'0'' in height, less than 6.5', how many of those guys do you think are at least high tier normie? Quite a bit. Then how many chadlites? Chads? LOL. you're fucked bud.

Keep hustling for surgery, faggot.
I’m 6’2 u retard. I mog all the guys entering her DMs anyway. Keep crying for me. Stay mad that I took a female’s virginity. Keep crying for teen love. It’s pathetic.

nonchaditsover

1/10 eye area
I’m 6’2 u retard. I mog all the guys entering her DMs anyway. Keep crying for me. Stay mad that I took a female’s virginity. Keep crying for teen love. It’s pathetic.
You think you mog all the guys. The troubling part is the ones that mog you, you don't know about.

keep crying for me, you broke little bitch.

nonchaditsover

1/10 eye area
oh that reminds me, I read surgerymax dms with you, where you sent pictures of your profile + frontal and asked for advice. (yeah dude DMs are visible)
Pretty funny that you're a 4/10 talking like this LOL holy fuck

Not to mention @forevergymcelling has posted you before IIRC