iftsj

Banned
im talking to this bitch on tinder and i ask her number upfront, then shes like "i dont give my number to strangers" "im not on tinder to look for anything particular"
then i ask her "do you match all guys ?" "do you use tinder for something else than the usual? the usual is you match people so they take you out no?"

and finally shes like "no lol i dont match everybody" "i dont use tinder much and even dont respond to all guys, but you made me laugh your priviledge!"

then give me her number

She a 5/10 jb

Cliff:women lie to sub 7 men

Lel

Gigachad
you're a slayer bro

WE ΕΧPERIENCE AN ASCENSION HERE

WHERE'S THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL WHEN YOU NEED IT

Koksal Baba

Incel
Most women are on tinder to bathe in attention, get betas to buy them food take aways and at best go out with them on beneficial dates where the guy would be taking care of all the expenses.

Only few men manage to escape that cycle.

iftsj

Banned
Koksal Baba said:
Most women are on tinder to bath in attention, get betas to buy them food take always and at best go out with them on beneficial date where the guy would be taking care of all the expenses.

Only few men manages to escape that cycle.
fuck you think shes strying to use me as a beta fag to buy her shit
just lol i dont have money anyway

LostTuna

Gigachad
Koksal Baba said:
Most women are on tinder to bathe in attention, get betas to buy them food take aways and at best go out with them on beneficial dates where the guy would be taking care of all the expenses.

i paid for everything on tinder dates and fucked them

iftsj

Banned
LostTuna said:
Koksal Baba said:

:banderas:

slayer

Koksal Baba

Incel
LostTuna said:
Koksal Baba said:

Want me to praise you? Congratz, you've made it into the small group(kinda), you hunky Schlayuuuurrrr!

iftsj

Banned
Koksal Baba said:
LostTuna said:
Want me to praise you? Congratz, you've made it into the small group(kinda), you hunky Schlayuuuurrrr!
so what will decide if im in the group is if i fuck them?
or is it already over cause he fucked them cause of his looks?

Koksal Baba

Incel
iftsj said:
Koksal Baba said:
You could tell by yourself as it depends on how you two are planning to meet and where.

If they came over to you at home or you went to their homes just to fug straight down like most of Modelolz's lays, then this is the best thing ever that could happen to you-- just fug and get it over with.

iftsj

Banned
Koksal Baba said:
iftsj said:
You could tell by yourself as it depends on how you two are planning to  meet and where.

If they came over to you at home or you went to their homes just to fug straight down like most of Modelolz's lays, then this is the best thing ever that could happen to you-- just fug and get it over with.
what about if she want to see you first to check out if your goodlooking enough?
she would meet for coffe then fuck later on no?

Koksal Baba

Incel
iftsj said:
Koksal Baba said:
You could tell by yourself as it depends on how you two are planning to  meet and where.

what about if she want to see you first to check out if your goodlooking enough?
Lol dude, dont overthink about it like this.
As long as you're not taking her to a legit dinner and shit, everything will go off as fine.
Just make sure to act first.

iftsj

Banned
Koksal Baba said:
iftsj said:
As long as you're not taking her to a legit dinner and shit, everything will go off as fine.
your sig and advice are making me feel self conscious
what do you mean act first?
like act before she act? is it because she wont act?

fuck this bitches tbh
i want a bitch that want me

Koksal Baba

Incel
iftsj said:
Koksal Baba said:

fuck this bitches tbh
Don't let me come down to your house and kick your ass like a true Koksal.

Listen, act first means that if you felt like it wasn't going anywhere, then try to wrap things up quick and get yourself out from there and vice versa.

iftsj

Banned
Koksal Baba said:
iftsj said:

fuck this bitches tbh
Don't let me come down to your house and kick your ass like a true Koksal.

Listen, act first means that if you felt like it wasn't going anyway, then try to wrap things up quick and get yourself out from their and vice versa.
so technically i should say lets fuck at some point and if she say no i should leave?

// Infolinks