Are women even capable of love?

I'm giving up on the love game, thinking of just finding sluts to bang. Not a kissless virgin and I broke off both girls because they're all so fucking dumb sluts in the end. I haven't gotten anywhere because I can barely speak to fucking subhumans.

All love I've seen from women is shit. It's so fucking conditional, picky, and driven by dumb animal instincts. They just want to fuck chads and delude themselves and the medium quality ones are still fucking clueless as to how to pick a good man.

I know its all been said before but holy fuck its tearing me down.

Bojack

Lookism God
DeepthroatSlayer said:
I'm giving up on the love game, thinking of just finding sluts to bang. Not a kissless virgin and I broke off both girls because they're all so fucking dumb sluts in the end. I haven't gotten anywhere because I can barely speak to fucking subhumans.

All love I've seen from women is shit. It's so fucking conditional, picky, and driven by dumb animal instincts. They just want to fuck chads and delude themselves and the medium quality ones are still fucking clueless as to how to pick a good man.

I know its all been said before but holy fuck its tearing me down.
No

Xander

Cuck
High IQ girls, your average low class slut? Probably not, but same with a lot of guys

Neo

Coper
Xander said:
High IQ girls, your average low class slut? Probably not, but same with a lot of guys

High IQ girls don't exist. The only topics on women's head are shopping and fucking.

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Neo said:
Xander said:

High IQ girls don't exist. The only topics on women's head are validation and fucking.
fixed that for you bro. Girls shop for shit to get validation

Currycel

Normie
Only had you're chad. In other words no. You have to be worth more than them and validate them for them to love you. Most of us will never reach that point

Validation. They fucking need approval. They need a daddy to tell them theyv'e been a good girl like the fucking children they are. They want to fuck to please hot guys. If your not hot they're always caught up on useless labels, they want to stalk ur income and prospects. They just want to know what materials you can get them.

Humans are all so fucking stereotypical. People here say genetics define you and its fucking wright. But hell you don't even have to get vague about it fucking race and sex already determine 90%, the rest is more tenuous lineage with mild variation for oddities like autism and shit.
[hr]
Neo said:
Xander said:

High IQ girls don't exist. The only topics on women's head are shopping and fucking.
High IQ girls exist plenty because IQ is bullshit for women. They fucked with the test and made a huge portion of it verbal (which they didn't want to do because that's cultural based, a stated thing they want to avoid in the test) just to help them catch up and define female IQ as the same as male. If they designed it fair women would be as fucked as most negroid and many mongoloid raced.

But anyways high intellect girls are fucking rare as shit and they still are children who have been further ruined by western culture.

women only understand the language of sex. if you pound them real good with a 8x7" dick and dominate them like the inferior species they are, they will interpret that as love.

tsh123456789 said:
DeepthroatSlayer said:
All love I've seen from women is shit. It's so fucking conditional, picky, and driven by dumb animal instincts. 
 THIS. literally every male I know (chad and incels) can actually agree with this. My question is, how does the world still accept women as the loving ones and males as the lusting ones.
They're more dependant. And the cucks of the world, especially on TV, spin this as loving.

There are so many women, and so many fucking cuck whitenights. I've seen so many people, even personal friends defend them out of a sense of political correctness, bluepill, and presumably a hope deep down that if they respect women it will get them laid. Blah blah blah I don't want to repeat the whole redpill manifesto, but point is that society is run by cucks who make excuses for women (and the shit races) and just blames it on the ones who are fucking successful because they want to impress their liberal friends and get laid.

dh123

Incel
Male and female relationships are entirely transactional. You either offer her social status by being a physically attractive male that she has managed to "lock down" or you provide her with wealth and materialistic belongings because you aren't sexually desirable enough to females. Women can only "love" the former; i.e. women can only love a male they are extremely physically attracted to. However, don't mistake this for unconditional love; just as a beta provider that lost his job would be dropped instantly, so too would a Chad that lost his looks. 

The love you receive from a dog is more unconditional than the love you receive from a female.

heilsa

Slayer
dh123 said:
Male and female relationships are entirely transactional. You either offer her social status by being a physically attractive male that she has managed to "lock down" or you provide her with wealth and materialistic belongings because you aren't sexually desirable enough to females. Women can only "love" the former; i.e. women can only love a male they are extremely physically attracted to. However, don't mistake this for unconditional love; just as a beta provider that lost his job would be dropped instantly, so too would a Chad that lost his looks. 

The love you receive from a dog is more unconditional than the love you receive from a female.
To be honest: most male are not different so we have to consider that female might still be human after all - humanity in general is shit

dh123 said:

Legit.
[hr]
6ft4 said:
The woman must feel inferior to you in order for her to love you
Legit but requires clarification; they must feel inferior but you must never tell them and constantly baby them and tell them how they did good even if they didn't. This is why female cheating is much more fucked up at a relationship because when they cheat they basically either;
1. Will treat cheating as a mere symptom of the guys problems
2. or at least emotionally burden him enough with her feels about cheat (or at least getting caught) that it's basically his problem. She'll basically tell you how good his dick was and "oh im so guilty" while using you as a emotional burden when any competent human would buck up and deal in penance. Reminds me of the offspring song:
[video=youtube]undefined[/video]

Whereas I've actually seen guys buck up, admit, deal, and make it up when they cheat, and they get chewed out and fucking emotionally assaulted without mercy by their bitch.

short man

Slayer
Yes women are perfectly capable of love. They love their parents, brother and sister. They can also bond and love a male friend or even a spouse. This is love to a degree that they care for that person. They can also love the feelings given by a guy they find attractive, such as "chemistry" or "butterflies" which is the equivalent in women's talk to you getting a hard on just by looking at a chick.