Are women actually conscious of their alpha fux-beta bux strategy?

LongTimeAgo

Coper
Women don't think about this sort of thing like males do. Their entire psyche is basically just one huge cognitive dissonance.

Rammstein

Slayer
LongTimeAgo said:
Women don't think about this sort of thing like males do. Their entire psyche is basically just one huge cognitive dissonance.
Interesting. Can you elaborate?

As as no one has a true window into the female psyche it's impossible to truly know, but I think it is a bit of column A and a bit of column B. I also think there is variance between girls so some may be more Concious than others.

Also there are always the outliers who are actually happy with a man because he is funny and treats her right.

But good luck finding one of them

:giggle:

I think some are deluded and some know it. If a girl fux a lot of alphachads, then I think she is 100% conscious of her strategy.

stamaster21

Slayer
Whitecel said:
Santeria said:
conscious
WHO IS YOUR SIG

I MUST KNOW

:glasses:
TAYlor hill
[hr]
Rammstein said:
Or is it all subsconscious?
Don't be fooled 98 percent of them know of this tatic, thats the reason they do it in the first place. Ask any 17-21 year old female if they plan to marry and in 9 out of 10 cases they will slip up and reveal the alpha fucks beta bucks mating strategy. There is a general notion that if they fail, their  will be some guy of value higher smv waiting to marry them. Women and girls are not that stupid they know their smv is based on youth and beauty, they just don't want you to realize that.

Thats why when there post prime they don't try to sell themselves using their youth and beauty they say stuff like their kind, have experience, have a good job etc.The alpha males in the top 20 percent are not gona buy that shit and date younger attractive females.This is just bullshit women use when there post prime and don't have options anymore with high quality males, they have to sell this to beta males if they want children or marriage.

99% aren't strategizing anything like that. their life is typically like: girl is "brainwashed" by media telling them that true love is all about gifts, romance, etc. etc.. disney-movie stuff. 
so girl gets in relationship with guy. she thinks he's perfect because he meets all of hollywood's criteria for a perfect boyfriend. guy becomes more and more beta as the relationship goes on. she "realizes" there's no real sexual attraction there, and lusts for the Chad. eventually, Chad finds her and does his thing, puts p in da v.

Magnus

Lookism God
It is impossible to know objectively how women think unless you are a woman

FuckThis

Slayer
Girls just enjoy life ans have fun.
There is really not much thinking aboutnthese things