Are White Women Prettier Than Other Types

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Yes, they are.

Media plays a role too though...

Actually screw that, middle eastern women are fine as fuck! Media brainwashing definitely has them underrated..

Persian women are goddesses too!

the only real  girly women are mulattas.

white women are hairy,have manly features and coarse brittle hair.

asian women look neotenous and have 0 feminine traits.

black women are very  female in both facial traits and bodytype but lack the good hair and pleasant skintones.

native women are caucasoid and generally have no hips and flat tits.but istmid and  margid,brazilid types can be hot af.
[hr]
Genetic Shit said:
yes they are prettier.

in their 100%  natural state they look like men.only med/mena women are manlier and hairier.
[hr]
[video=youtube]

ChiefofThechoctaws said:

black women are very  female in both facial traits and bodytype but lack the good hair and pleasant skintones.

native women are caucasoid and generally have no hips and flat tits.but istmid and  margid,brazilid types can be hot af.
[hr]
Genetic Shit said:
yes they are prettier.

in their 100%  natural state they look like men.only med/mena women are manlier and hairier.
[hr]
[video=youtube]
:clap:

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
MulattoFuck said:
White women are usually pretty masculine, age like milk and are too robust but the jailbait-esque nice and youthful looking ones are probably master race. 

That said I feel the same way about black chicks with small noses and straight maxillas with slightly lighter skin.....

Or Asian Chicks with angularity.  FUARK.  3D skull Asian chicks are always dimes. 

To answer OP's question, yes media plays a huge factor.  If whites were somehow buttom of barrel peasant race with islamic beliefs no one would care about their women that much
Which women are master race in your opinion?

Middle Eastern women are white.
[hr]
MENTAL_CEL said:
Yes, they are.

Actually screw that, middle eastern women are fine as fuck! Media brainwashing definitely has them underrated..

redpill_overdose said:
[hr]
Harbinger said:
no they are not. Latino girls.

Legit, it's all about Latinas. Somehow I get the feeling they like to cuck white men since most of them like Latino and Black men.

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
redpill_overdose said:
[hr]
MENTAL_CEL said:
Yes, they are.

redpill_overdose said:
Middle Eastern women are white

redpill_overdose said:
[hr]
MENTAL_CEL said:
Yes, they are.

redpill_overdose said:
[hr]
Harbinger said:
no they are not. Latino girls.

Legit, it's all about Latinas. Somehow I get the feeling they like to cuck white men since most of them like Latino and Black men.
latinas are just masculine  darker caucasoids,and have worse body genetics than full caucasoids,and hairiness.

[video=youtube]

nothing beats mulattas.they  are  morphologically the most sexually feminine race .

the only demograhic   latinas that like black dudes are puerto rican sluts.

ChiefofThechoctaws said:
redpill_overdose said:
[hr]

[hr]

latinas are just masculine  darker caucasoids,and have worse body genetics than full caucasoids,and hairiness.

[video=youtube]

nothing beats mulattas.they  are  morphologically the most sexually feminine race .

the only demograhic   latinas that like black dudes are puerto rican sluts.
Latinas are generally considered "Mesitizo" which means of mixed heritage. At least with most of Mexico and Central America, they are Spanish mixed with Amerindian. But Legit again. With Latina women as a 6'2" caucacian male, they generally like black men so that's one plus in begin a black male is that they get fine Latina women. The Latina women that I see with White Men are hideous on average. All you gotta do is be black and Latina women will like you!

Cloud

Gigachad
ChiefofThechoctaws said:

black women are very  female in facial traits and bodytype but lack the good hair and pleasant skintones.

[hr]
Genetic Shit said:
yes they are prettier.

[hr]
[video=youtube]
Stopped reading there

Boss

Slayer
I like arab and latinas more

for me it goes

arab/latina
white/indian
asian
black

Chadcel

Banned
i think WASP and blonde blue eyed sloots are way overrated. i hate pure blonde and light blue eyes. ideally i want a eastern euro dark hair dark eye hbb as wife, they got that exotic look as well.

so yes def brainwash. hugh hefner only dated blondes, that says something about this blonde media brainwash.