Chad
nah you're dating down

with your looks you should slay only top tier hoes

egamcomp

Cuck
Starcrazy said:
nah you're dating down

Lol that girl is my personal 10/10 srs. She's my oneitis. Hottest girl I've ever seen (I guess it also comes down to personal preference TBH) But she has a boyfriend and tons of other guys that drool over her and try to flirt with her. 

I haven't been able to talk to her other than asking for her pen once lmao. I have social anxiety and never had a girlfriend (although I fuked one girl from tinder and kissed 3)

NotAnAlt

Cuck
Starcrazy said:
nah you're dating down

Agreed. I don't care about your reasoning, "she's my oneitis" etc. With your looks and at your age, you shouldn't even be thinking about having a relationship with anyone. It's all about slaying left and right until you reach your 30s, then you can think about LTRs and eventually marriage.

egamcomp

Cuck
feg said:
facematch in action lol

Then how come she gives me no IOI's? She doesn't even look at me (she sits to the right of me cuz assigned seating

AzzRaze

Slayer
Lmao I remember you from the misc, you're not a virgin anymore are you~?

egamcomp

Cuck
AzzRaze said:

Nah I lost virginity to some tinder Sloot. Went in raw and turned out she wasn't on BC. good thing my pullout game was 10/10

You still on the misc? I made a second thread cuz my first one got deleted by mods lol

feg

Chad
egamcomp said:
feg said:
facematch in action lol

Then how come she gives me no IOI's? She doesn't even look at me (she sits to the right of me cuz assigned seating

wait a minute I was in a hurry then to post, I thought these were girls you banged

also some women play hard to get

uglydeathcel

Banned
you look like highschool jock slayer with high fwhr 
you're dating way down with this average white girl
If I had your face I would have fucked top tier women

egamcomp

Cuck
feg said:
egamcomp said:

wait a minute I was in a hurry then to post, I thought these were girls you banged

also some women play hard to get

Nah she's my oneitis who sits next to me but I'm too high inhibition and socially awkward to do anything lol

AzzRaze

Slayer
egamcomp said:
AzzRaze said:

Nah I lost virginity to some tinder Sloot. Went in raw and turned out she wasn't on BC. good thing my pullout game was 10/10

You still on the misc? I made a second thread cuz my first one got deleted by mods lol

:banderas:

Nah lol I was perma banned forever ago for telling Kenkong to kill himself after he had negged and banned for me like two weeks. I remember your instagram thread though where you asked people to comment on your pics to make you look alpha lol, I think I have you added still~

egamcomp

Cuck
uglydeathcel said:
you look like highschool jock slayer with high fwhr 
you're dating way down with this average white girl
If I had your face I would have fucked top tier women

I'm not dating her, I wish.

NotAnAlt

Cuck
You have an exceptional eye area too, and it looks as though your eyes are naturally vertically short and you're not running permasquint game like most MMs do.

egamcomp

Cuck
AzzRaze said:
egamcomp said:

Nah lol I was perma banned forever ago for telling Kenkong to kill himself after he had negged and banned for me like two weeks. I remember your instagram thread though where you asked people to comment on your pics to make you look alpha lol, I think I have you added still~

Lmao you should comment on some of my pics. Will be grateful for life. I need some more social proof lmao

BlueBalls said:
Slayer, how tall are you OP?

6 foot :/

I hope I grow another inch or two but I'm guessing my growth plates are already closed off :(

feg

Chad
egamcomp said:
Nah she's my oneitis who sits next to me but I'm too high inhibition and socially awkward to do anything lol

you look good, there's plenty more fish in the sea don't waste your life on a single woman

Starcrazy

Chad
egamcomp said:
AzzRaze said:

Lmao you should comment on some of my pics. Will be grateful for life. I need some more social proof lmao

BlueBalls said:
Slayer, how tall are you OP?

6 foot :/

I hope I grow another inch or two but I'm guessing my growth plates are already closed off :(

6' barefoot is a good height