• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Are we all in agreement that if a woman doesn't look at you, she thinks you're ugly?

Do you agree?

• Total voters

Invisible

Champion
In the majority of cases, that:

1: if a woman isn't drawn to lay her eyes upon you for even a brief moment, it's because she can tell using her peripheral sight that you're too ugly for her.

2: If a woman looks at you momentarily and then doesn't look at you again, then it's because she hated/was disappointed by what she saw.

3. if you approach a woman without any IOIs, she may still be flattered and even agree to a date with you, but this isn't attraction, merely a flattered ego. She won't be strongly attracted to you. She may flake before the date even happens. If the date happens, she will probably not put her "all" into the date, leading to the spark being missing. Then she'll put her rejecting you down to "lack of chemistry", which is just a euphemism for "lack of looks that made me want the date to work out well".

D.R.

Banned
Not ugly but probably just too insignficantly average to be noticed.

I remember one guy told me in IRL. ''If you arent fucking her bareback and shes not screaming your name backwards during intercourse she doesnt like you''

primetime

Regular
nah..if you are good looking and a woman does't look at you then she is intimidated by you..however, if you are average and below and a woman does't look at you its because your are not attractive

In theory it seeems legit. Mostly because women's peripheral sight is very good and they often rely on it. 

If women reguarly do check you out, you are already somewhat attractive. Because you passed her peripheral-sight filter. In some cases there isnt really an opportunity for her to look at you back. And from my personal experience I would only look back the woman if she is really attractive that type you cant keep your eyes off. 

So there are 3 possibilities:
- invisible (you are fucked and dont even exist to her) 
- looks at you once (you appealed to be attractive, you could either be just attractive or good looking to her or not)
- she looks more than once (she thinks you are hot and wants get railed)

A woman looking at you means nothing. But when she double takes and/or holds eye contact... that means she wants the D.

Are we all in agreement that if a woman doesn't fuck you she thinks you're ugly?

MVP

infinite thoughts
HQNP
i think its rather safe to assume, op

whyme

Joke
ive literally never noticed any girls giving me the stare. life isn't fair. genetics are cruel. FUCK