• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Are ugly girls easy to bang?

Mughal

Banned
Nope. You'll have better luck with average or good-looking girls. They're much more open minded and positive.

AzzRaze

Rotter
I've never tried to get with an ugly girl man, I have no idea~

Chadcel

Banned
i heard ugly girls are actually harder cuz they know ur gonna pump n dump them

FuckThis

Rotter
Hm in most cases no. 

But if you can fake attraction,then maybe. I tried it couple of times and it sorta worked,but i felt bad after it

Drake

Regular
jb's are the easiest if you are like 2-3 years older than her,it gives you some kind of status

but you shouldn't push it,tell her things like you dont really care about sex because you've already had it and its not the end of the world then she'll fall for you because 'you're different' :lol:

works everytime

Married Oldcell

Regular
Ugly girls feel entitled, and even if they offer easy sex due to their insecurities they offer it to Chad or someone with status. Like the sluts that bragged about fucking David Bowie after he died. Enough guys with looks or status will occasionally accept sexual favors and the ugly chicks feel they never have to settle. They would rather give a blowjob to Chad or even an unwashed heroin-addicted bassist in a z-list band or an Single A minor league baseball player or a walk-on on a Division 3 football team,  than fuck a decent, well-groomed, healthy, average guy.

SEAN O'DONIS

Rotter
Drake said:
jb's are the easiest if you are like 2-3 years older than her,it gives you some kind of status

but you shouldn't push it,tell her things like you dont really care about sex because you've already had it and its not the end of the world then she'll fall for you because 'you're different' :lol:

works everytime

this(if you don't have a repulsive face, of course). JBs are curious about dick,sex,etc.

After 19-20(after they took enough dicks) they become bitter high standard used up cunts.

Mughal

Banned
Most ugly girls said "No" in my tinder experiment, when asked if they wanted to fuck. Had better luck with average and above-average girls.