• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Are these girls self ratings accurate?

purps drank

Rotter

Legit 

Honestly I might even give the bottom a 6.

Girls almost always underrate themselves regardless of what guys on here think. Most girls are insecure you can quickly assess this when complimenting them. Most girls I flirt with will go no way or I'm nothing special when I compliment something. Only the high LMS girls are bitches and sometimes not even they are.

Only the most shut in aspies would think the average girl has an inflated ego. Most girls won't insult you or act better than you. I have no clue where this thought pattern has come from lately. Just because they don't want to suck your cock doesn't make them egotistical.

Blowing you off becasue they don't want to be hit on is not ego its the fact that they don't want to be hit on!!! :lol:

Bojack

PSL Hall of Fame
ColezRightFoot said:
Legit 

Girls almost always underrate themselves regardless of what guys on here think. Most girls are insecure you can quickly assess this when complimenting them. Most girls I flirt with will go no way or I'm nothing special when I compliment something. Only the high LMS girls are bitches and sometimes not even they are.

Only the most shut in aspies would think the average girl has an inflated ego. Most girls won't insult you or act better than you. I have no clue where this thought pattern has come from lately. Just because they don't want to suck your cock doesn't make them egotistical.

Blowing you off becasue they don't want to be hit on is not ego its the fact that they don't want to be hit on!!! :lol:

cope

purps drank

Rotter
ColezRightFoot said:
Legit 

You truly believe that top girl is almost a 7?

purps drank said:
ColezRightFoot said:
Legit 

Meh not really but she's a 6.5 if she has a decent body. 6.75 sounded exactly what I was getting at she sounds insecure. Most people don't judge in quarter increments that's just weird.

Bojack

PSL Hall of Fame
ColezRightFoot said:
purps drank said:

Meh not really but she's a 6.5 if she has a decent body. 6.75 sounded exactly what I was getting at she sounds insecure. Most people don't judge in quarter increments that's just weird.

Shes a 6.666666666666

purps drank

Rotter
ColezRightFoot said:
purps drank said:

She's a 4 imo

Almost definitely has a shitty body

purps drank said:
ColezRightFoot said:

She's a 4 imo

Almost definitely has a shitty body

Yeah she's worse than the first in a way. 5.5 shes basically just average. Definitely not sub5 though :lol:

Are you a high standardcel op?

Miss Click

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
a lot of females are baiting compliments by underrating themselves or saying they re ugly etc. classic attentionwhoring move

purps drank

Rotter
elm said:
a lot of females are baiting compliments by underrating themselves or saying they re ugly etc. classic attentionwhoring move

Are these girls ugly or fishing for compliments?

Miss Click

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
purps drank said:
elm said:

Are these girls ugly or fishing for compliments?

they would fit in the category of females that think something is off with their looks but cant pinpoint it and need constant reaffirmations. but something is off with the first one for sure, wondering how she looks without all the makeup around her eyes

purps drank

Rotter
elm said:
they would fit in the category of females that think something is off with their looks but cant pinpoint it and need constant reaffirmations. but something is off with the first one for sure, wondering how she looks without all the makeup around her eyes

Wow, very legit.

Look at these two

Miss Click

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
purps drank said:
elm said:

Wow, very legit.

Look at these two

these are league above the ones posted before, i like the first one more, obvious fishing for compliments

purps drank

Rotter
LostTuna said:
hood rych why do u have so many stars under your name? this is legit fucked. i had like 4 before now i only have 2.

Jeff Seid gave them to me cause he thought I was a likable fellow

elm said:
these are league above the ones posted before, i like the first one more, obvious fishing for compliments

Miss Click

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
purps drank said:
LostTuna said:
hood rych why do u have so many stars under your name? this is legit fucked. i had like 4 before now i only have 2.

Jeff Seid gave them to me cause he thought I was a likable fellow

elm said:

she looks high t so its nice. also skin quality haloed me,on the other pic i can barely see anything

purps drank

Rotter
elm said:
she looks high t so its nice. also skin quality haloed me,on the other pic i can barely see anything

Yeah fair enough. I couldn't find any other pics of the second girl. 

mrz said:
I think top is 7 and bottom is 5.

Chad

Joke